SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Radical Habits /SRH/ Clan forums

HomeAll about /SRH/Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This is the beginning of something amazing! SRH -> D4L (Down for life)
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 am
Latest topics
» Gretings old friends.
Sorry For Not Being Active. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:11 pm by Back2BaseX

» SRH - Cal Poly 2000
Sorry For Not Being Active. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:51 am by Wopuk

» feelin nostalgic
Sorry For Not Being Active. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm by zeme111

» Soo AC 1.1 SUCKS. Just Saying
Sorry For Not Being Active. EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Check this shit out. (Not AC related video[s])
Sorry For Not Being Active. EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm by Soulker

» So I have given some thought
Sorry For Not Being Active. EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm by Gibarix

» What do you really look like?
Sorry For Not Being Active. EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Still Alive?
Sorry For Not Being Active. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am by Gibarix

» I lol'd
Sorry For Not Being Active. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm by PillMatic

Top posters
Back2BaseX (429)
Sorry For Not Being Active. Vote_lcapSorry For Not Being Active. Voting_barSorry For Not Being Active. Vote_rcap 
sticky (392)
Sorry For Not Being Active. Vote_lcapSorry For Not Being Active. Voting_barSorry For Not Being Active. Vote_rcap 
PisTOLWhit (345)
Rebel (253)
DaRealRocky (239)
Bukz (232)
Flyght30 (228)
PillMatic (210)
Weez (172)
zeme111 (117)
Playlist

Sorry For Not Being Active.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
T3H4L3X

T3H4L3X

Sorry For Not Being Active. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry For Not Being Active.   Sorry For Not Being Active. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:20 am

Yea, Believe it or not I have to fucking move again.. I'm getting sick of this moving shit but atleast I got a PC with somewhat good internet now and not that shitty Hotel internet the d/c's like every 10 minutes. I'm sorry for all the trouble I may have caused and I still look forward to joining you guys when I can become active, I'll be sure to practice alot more and get mah skillz back. Anyways don't know if you cared or not just wanted to let you know what was going on.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
Weez
Admin
Weez

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Not Being Active.   Sorry For Not Being Active. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:43 am

That sounds quite annoying.
We are sorry to hear about your troubles and you have causes us no Trouble or problems. Just get things in order and we look forward to pwning hard with you again!
Thanks for the heads up.

Keep it Minty Fresh
Back to top Go down
Back2BaseX
Admin
Back2BaseX

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Not Being Active.   Sorry For Not Being Active. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:50 pm

Hello, we valued you as a member, but we view membership as a privilege.

I'm not saying you're banished from the clan forever, but just at the way things have been going, it's not right for now.

You're still more than welcome on our servers, etc. I'd love to see you pick back up. :]
Back to top Go down
http://srhclan.tk
T3H4L3X

T3H4L3X

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Not Being Active.   Sorry For Not Being Active. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:07 pm

I understand, I don't think i'd have enough time nowadays to keep up with being active and stuff. But i'll be sure to drop by on the forums and servers every now and then.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Not Being Active.   Sorry For Not Being Active. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:29 am

sorry man ....hope to play with ya sometime soon tho.
Back to top Go down
http://www.srhclan.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Not Being Active.   Sorry For Not Being Active. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry For Not Being Active.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SRH Clan Forums :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: