SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Radical Habits /SRH/ Clan forums

HomeAll about /SRH/Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This is the beginning of something amazing! SRH -> D4L (Down for life)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:40 am
Latest topics
» Gretings old friends.
Getting back into the swing of things. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:11 pm by Back2BaseX

» SRH - Cal Poly 2000
Getting back into the swing of things. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:51 am by Wopuk

» feelin nostalgic
Getting back into the swing of things. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm by zeme111

» Soo AC 1.1 SUCKS. Just Saying
Getting back into the swing of things. EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Check this shit out. (Not AC related video[s])
Getting back into the swing of things. EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm by Soulker

» So I have given some thought
Getting back into the swing of things. EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm by Gibarix

» What do you really look like?
Getting back into the swing of things. EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Still Alive?
Getting back into the swing of things. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am by Gibarix

» I lol'd
Getting back into the swing of things. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm by PillMatic

Top posters
Back2BaseX (429)
Getting back into the swing of things. Vote_lcapGetting back into the swing of things. Voting_barGetting back into the swing of things. Vote_rcap 
sticky (392)
Getting back into the swing of things. Vote_lcapGetting back into the swing of things. Voting_barGetting back into the swing of things. Vote_rcap 
PisTOLWhit (345)
Rebel (253)
DaRealRocky (239)
Bukz (232)
Flyght30 (228)
PillMatic (210)
Weez (172)
zeme111 (117)
Playlist

Getting back into the swing of things.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PillMatic

PillMatic

Getting back into the swing of things. Empty
PostSubject: Getting back into the swing of things.   Getting back into the swing of things. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:22 am

Its been a few weeks, with spotty activity on Ac, due to playing UrT and the current move to south carolina. I would like to apologize to our members for this.I know a few valued members were uneasy about this and rightfully so.

I am now attending tech classes learning, auto cad and also helping my sister with her company which involves a lot of travel. so i have come to the conclusion that all free time i may have will be once again dedicated strictly and only to Ac/SRH/ building our name and community, laggy servers and all. I for one can tell you i will not be active like i was previous months but i ensure you i'll be more active then i have these past few weeks.

I would also like to welcome back CCCP with a big grin on my face, naturally your always welcome Smile and I'm glad to see you back with us. <3

I would also like to congratulate Buks in becoming apart of the clan, it was a nice surprise to come back to this! cant wait to play with you and see the /SRH/ in your name , super stoked cheers

Happy pwnen
and ill for sure see you's around !

Pill
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit

PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into the swing of things.   Getting back into the swing of things. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:24 am

mmm, pill FTW

:-D
Back to top Go down
CCCPgirl

CCCPgirl

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into the swing of things.   Getting back into the swing of things. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:47 pm

Ty darling for welcome,nice to see you again <3
Back to top Go down
http://girlsownedu.co.nr

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into the swing of things.   Getting back into the swing of things. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:37 am

i think you will be back to normal soon enough Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.srhclan.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into the swing of things.   Getting back into the swing of things. Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting back into the swing of things.
Page 1 of 1