SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Radical Habits /SRH/ Clan forums

HomeAll about /SRH/Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This is the beginning of something amazing! SRH -> D4L (Down for life)
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:40 am
Latest topics
» Gretings old friends.
The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:11 pm by Back2BaseX

» SRH - Cal Poly 2000
The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:51 am by Wopuk

» feelin nostalgic
The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm by zeme111

» Soo AC 1.1 SUCKS. Just Saying
The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Check this shit out. (Not AC related video[s])
The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm by Soulker

» So I have given some thought
The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm by Gibarix

» What do you really look like?
The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Still Alive?
The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am by Gibarix

» I lol'd
The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm by PillMatic

Top posters
Back2BaseX (429)
The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D Vote_lcapThe first SRH blog talk radio show. :D Voting_barThe first SRH blog talk radio show. :D Vote_rcap 
sticky (392)
The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D Vote_lcapThe first SRH blog talk radio show. :D Voting_barThe first SRH blog talk radio show. :D Vote_rcap 
PisTOLWhit (345)
Rebel (253)
DaRealRocky (239)
Bukz (232)
Flyght30 (228)
PillMatic (210)
Weez (172)
zeme111 (117)
Playlist

The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bukz

Bukz

The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D Empty
PostSubject: The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D   The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:40 am

Download it by clicking on the link below. Was hosted by PisTOLWhit and many others joined in. Good times. Gj Pistol.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/PisTOLWhit/2009/07/11/AC-Talk-hosted-by-SRHPisTOLWhit-and-Friends.mp3
Back to top Go down
zeme111

zeme111

PostSubject: Re: The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D   The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:34 pm

Ooooo nice, I'm really likin' these radio things, I'll get back to you once I listen to it
Back to top Go down
zeme111

zeme111

PostSubject: Re: The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D   The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:35 pm

I'm done, that was honestly probably the nicest thing anybody's done for me on the internet, atleast top 3. All I need is people talking and not just sitting there forgotten. Pistol did a really nice job hosting. I woulda been on there talking but... I wasn't on the computer. Next week though

~Zeme
Back to top Go down
Back2BaseX
Admin
Back2BaseX

PostSubject: Re: The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D   The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:53 pm

The show was fun and Pistol and I are looking forward to next week's. We've been talking about different topics and people we'd like to get to call in.

Thanks Pistol for figuring out about this and getting into it. Also for including me. Wink

Zeme, you HAVE to call in next week.
Back to top Go down
http://srhclan.tk
Bukz

Bukz

PostSubject: Re: The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D   The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:18 pm

Back2BaseX wrote:
The show was fun and Pistol and I are looking forward to next week's. We've been talking about different topics and people we'd like to get to call in.

Thanks Pistol for figuring out about this and getting into it. Also for including me. Wink

Zeme, you HAVE to call in next week.

Indeed it was a great show, looking forward to the next one. Smile No doubt Zeme has to be there next time.
Back to top Go down
zeme111

zeme111

PostSubject: Re: The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D   The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:35 pm

well... before you start the show... go stalk me first ^_^

~Zeme

btw how do I get on IRC? Do I hafta download mIRC cause I'm not really up for that :-\ is there anything else that you could hookup like how BS has it where you just hit "chat" and it takes you to their IRC?
(if you're not sure what I'm talking about, go to cubestats.net and hit 'chat')
Back to top Go down
Bukz

Bukz

PostSubject: Re: The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D   The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:58 pm

Go to http://www.gamesurge.net/chat.
Enter a nickname and press connect.
Once in the welcome room, type "/join #srhchat" and you'll be in.

HTH
Back to top Go down
zeme111

zeme111

PostSubject: Re: The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D   The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:17 pm

Thanks it works Very Happy I'm guessing you can't get rid of the ads at the top by chance? Oh well still all good Smile

~Zeme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D   The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D Empty

Back to top Go down

The first SRH blog talk radio show. :D
Page 1 of 1