SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Radical Habits /SRH/ Clan forums

HomeAll about /SRH/Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This is the beginning of something amazing! SRH -> D4L (Down for life)
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 am
Latest topics
» Gretings old friends.
The first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:11 pm by Back2BaseX

» SRH - Cal Poly 2000
The first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:51 am by Wopuk

» feelin nostalgic
The first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm by zeme111

» Soo AC 1.1 SUCKS. Just Saying
The first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Check this shit out. (Not AC related video[s])
The first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm by Soulker

» So I have given some thought
The first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm by Gibarix

» What do you really look like?
The first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Still Alive?
The first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am by Gibarix

» I lol'd
The first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm by PillMatic

Top posters
Back2BaseX (429)
The first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop Vote_lcapThe first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop Voting_barThe first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop Vote_rcap 
sticky (392)
The first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop Vote_lcapThe first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop Voting_barThe first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop Vote_rcap 
PisTOLWhit (345)
Rebel (253)
DaRealRocky (239)
Bukz (232)
Flyght30 (228)
PillMatic (210)
Weez (172)
zeme111 (117)
Playlist

The first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zeme111

zeme111

The first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop Empty
PostSubject: The first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop   The first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:25 am

http://www.tempfiles.net/download/200907/49129/Assault-cube-rap.html

Close your eyes... and interpret it any way you want xD I made the beat myself with FL studio 8 in about 10 minutes, I thought of the lyrics in about 2 minutes, I listened to it for an hour on repeat while fraggin on assault cube, and I got 3 different interpretations of it xD

OH BTW here are the lyrics

assault cube get up and grab a gun
join a public server find some noobs
and shoot them in the face
the face the face you watch their blood and guts
splatter all over the ground and in the grass
and on the wall and up their ass oh wait
too far, oh well, it's assault cube man
what the hell shotgun or smg? it's hard to choose
while you choose you just got shot in the face
the face the face all your blood and guts
on the ground and on the wall the wall
score is 57 to 20 the teams are uneven
they've got a few afkers but that's okay
vote to kick and the noobs press f2 anyway
that's what it's like in assault cube
stand in my way and i will tk you
on accident of course but you'll never know
all you'll do is say 'I'm on your team man'
and we'll done with the incident
unless my score gets below -5 then
it says 'your score is below threshhold'
and it's like wtf who kicked me
join back in and you're like oh
i'm a dirty tker my bad i'll shoot some more
people in the face don't worry don't get mad
jump over the wall and grab the nades

first interpretation - a random guy is dominating in the begining of the match, then gets tked and retaliates and disconnects from being -5 score

second interpretation - the entire time he is tking, then gets disconnected from -5 score, goes back in and spams nades which cause him to still be the best on his team

third interpretation - a random guy is getting tked the whole time, but doesn't retaliate back, unless they jump infront of his shot.

Tell me what you think, btw I'm whispering during it cause my parents were upstairs sleeping and brother in next room LOL

~Zeme
Back to top Go down
Bukz

Bukz

The first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop   The first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:14 am

lolwut

I can't believe you went through all the time to do this. XD nice work anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
Back2BaseX
Admin
Back2BaseX

PostSubject: Re: The first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop   The first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:27 pm

Without checking, I knew this post was by Zeme before I opened it.
Back to top Go down
http://srhclan.tk
V-I-KINGS

PostSubject: Re: The first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop   The first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:09 pm

zeme made this? lol doesnt sound like him
Back to top Go down
CCCPgirl

CCCPgirl

PostSubject: Re: The first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop   The first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:34 am

coooooool zeme
Back to top Go down
http://girlsownedu.co.nr

The first ever epic assault cube hardcore trance of amazing sexyness and intense long lived titles that don't seem to stop
Page 1 of 1