SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Radical Habits /SRH/ Clan forums

HomeAll about /SRH/Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This is the beginning of something amazing! SRH -> D4L (Down for life)
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 am
Latest topics
» Gretings old friends.
I need help with a ban EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:11 pm by Back2BaseX

» SRH - Cal Poly 2000
I need help with a ban EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:51 am by Wopuk

» feelin nostalgic
I need help with a ban EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm by zeme111

» Soo AC 1.1 SUCKS. Just Saying
I need help with a ban EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Check this shit out. (Not AC related video[s])
I need help with a ban EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm by Soulker

» So I have given some thought
I need help with a ban EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm by Gibarix

» What do you really look like?
I need help with a ban EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Still Alive?
I need help with a ban EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am by Gibarix

» I lol'd
I need help with a ban EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm by PillMatic

Top posters
Back2BaseX (429)
I need help with a ban Vote_lcapI need help with a ban Voting_barI need help with a ban Vote_rcap 
sticky (392)
I need help with a ban Vote_lcapI need help with a ban Voting_barI need help with a ban Vote_rcap 
PisTOLWhit (345)
Rebel (253)
DaRealRocky (239)
Bukz (232)
Flyght30 (228)
PillMatic (210)
Weez (172)
zeme111 (117)
Playlist

I need help with a ban

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Desekrator

Desekrator

I need help with a ban Empty
PostSubject: I need help with a ban   I need help with a ban EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:33 pm

I happen to be "blacklisted" on the SRH servers. If you check my IP or whatever the technical term is, you will most likely find i'm not blacklisted. From past experiences I have found that this problem has something to do with "range bans". Can someone please check if this is so, and if it is, may i ask that you resolve the problem? Thank you for reading this.
Back to top Go down
Flyght30

PostSubject: Re: I need help with a ban   I need help with a ban EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:42 am

Which Servers are you banned from? If it is Buke Boyz Reloaded or SRH/Practice then I will be the one that needs to look into it. Let me know please. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Desekrator

Desekrator

PostSubject: Re: I need help with a ban   I need help with a ban EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:00 pm

Youn need not be sorry for anything, you are offering a great deal of help.Two o f the servers I'm blacklisted on are Buke Boyz Reloaded and also /SRH/ Deathstar. /SRH/ Practice wasnt on the list of servers when I last looked but I think I am blacklisted on that too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need help with a ban   I need help with a ban EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:29 pm

yea same thing happens to me on Nz servers i think but yea won't let me join them...but i guess it is from people callin me a cheater like an ACc member did the other day witch i don't ...i can't help it i'm good at tosok and osok if u play me in any other mode your likely to win lol. but ya that blacklist shit piss's me off ...i'm glad you'r gettin it sorted on our servers tho Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.srhclan.tk
Desekrator

Desekrator

PostSubject: Re: I need help with a ban   I need help with a ban EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:28 am

You won't believe this but, for a period of time yesterday night, i wasn't blacklisted on any of the - around about - thirteen servers. This morning though I am again. Even ask NSL:CiD. I believe I met him on the server "Buke Boyz Reloaded". He started saying something about a person called As0m, but I can't remember what.
Back to top Go down
zeme111

zeme111

PostSubject: Re: I need help with a ban   I need help with a ban EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:52 pm

yea I was blacklisted from srh deathstar as well for no reason :-\

~Zeme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help with a ban   I need help with a ban Empty

Back to top Go down

I need help with a ban
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SRH Clan Forums :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: