SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Radical Habits /SRH/ Clan forums

HomeAll about /SRH/Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This is the beginning of something amazing! SRH -> D4L (Down for life)
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:01 am
Latest topics
» Gretings old friends.
Questions about AC with Mac... EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:11 pm by Back2BaseX

» SRH - Cal Poly 2000
Questions about AC with Mac... EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:51 am by Wopuk

» feelin nostalgic
Questions about AC with Mac... EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm by zeme111

» Soo AC 1.1 SUCKS. Just Saying
Questions about AC with Mac... EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Check this shit out. (Not AC related video[s])
Questions about AC with Mac... EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm by Soulker

» So I have given some thought
Questions about AC with Mac... EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm by Gibarix

» What do you really look like?
Questions about AC with Mac... EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Still Alive?
Questions about AC with Mac... EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am by Gibarix

» I lol'd
Questions about AC with Mac... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm by PillMatic

Top posters
Back2BaseX (429)
Questions about AC with Mac... Vote_lcapQuestions about AC with Mac... Voting_barQuestions about AC with Mac... Vote_rcap 
sticky (392)
Questions about AC with Mac... Vote_lcapQuestions about AC with Mac... Voting_barQuestions about AC with Mac... Vote_rcap 
PisTOLWhit (345)
Rebel (253)
DaRealRocky (239)
Bukz (232)
Flyght30 (228)
PillMatic (210)
Weez (172)
zeme111 (117)
Playlist

Questions about AC with Mac...

Go down 
+4
Weez
.:banksy:.
PillMatic
Zeus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeus

Zeus

Questions about AC with Mac... Empty
PostSubject: Questions about AC with Mac...   Questions about AC with Mac... EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:15 pm

Hey, I know some of you play with Mac, do you know how to record a demo with Mac? Also does anyone know how to do the bind key function?

I know these things can be accomplished with the AC but I don't know how.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
PillMatic

PillMatic

PostSubject: Re: Questions about AC with Mac...   Questions about AC with Mac... EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:43 pm

I have never figured that one out Zeus. sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions about AC with Mac...   Questions about AC with Mac... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:32 am

i am the same as you zeus
but i try to manage

with the demo recording when i join a match for some reason it automatically records the demo..
i'll try and figure out how for you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions about AC with Mac...   Questions about AC with Mac... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:36 am

hey zeus
i think i got it..
when you want to record a multiplayer game
just push F10 on your keyboard and it records the demo.
i hope that helps
Back to top Go down
Weez
Admin
Weez

PostSubject: Re: Questions about AC with Mac...   Questions about AC with Mac... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:55 am

Hey Zues i did know all that But sadly my months and months of AFK......i have forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Zeus

Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Questions about AC with Mac...   Questions about AC with Mac... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:29 am

Thanks guys, @tempo I have tried using the F10 function but that has not worked so far...I'm pretty sure that demos are recorded automatically but I don't know how to recover them so that is another problem... If I find out I'll make sure to tell you.
Back to top Go down
Flyght30

PostSubject: Re: Questions about AC with Mac...   Questions about AC with Mac... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:16 pm

As far as binding keys....I have an updated script almost done for the clan. It will be ready very soon. BTW: I know the mac Smile
Back to top Go down
Gibarix

Gibarix

PostSubject: Re: Questions about AC with Mac...   Questions about AC with Mac... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:15 pm

try /bind (number or letter for when u press it, it says your msessage) "say (your message)
Ex:

/bind 1 "say LMAO DUDE UR NO0B

now when i press 1 it says LMAO DUDE UR NO0B

If that doesnt work idk man :p
Back to top Go down
*!L0L!*Diesel

*!L0L!*Diesel

PostSubject: Re: Questions about AC with Mac...   Questions about AC with Mac... EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:17 am

I am on a mac too. When the game is finished try typing /getdemo then go to ur main menu, select demos, then select the demo u wanna watch. For more info, my friend Wolf is using mac too, and he knows a lot. You can contact him at www.c-t-k.tk
I hope it helps
Back to top Go down
PillMatic

PillMatic

PostSubject: Re: Questions about AC with Mac...   Questions about AC with Mac... EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:23 am

Alright Guys in my lack of sleep and my constant playing with BaseX I have solved the riddle. Me and base were doing some one on one training and we thought about posting video demos to watch to see how we all move around while playing, to point out the pros and con's of our actions/movements. So i began tinkering with commands and have found the way to capture the demos for MAC and probably any other operating system.

Its simple-

first- depending on how many games you play on there server "which records demos" its important to remember the order in which you played. If you played 4 games in a row , but only want the second game, you will use the number 2.

Second- stay in the server once you finish your match and type the command /getdemo, hit enter. Next you will see x demo number or something along those lines. This is where you use the first step, the game in which you played , the first, secnod, third, ect.... that is the number you will use, and then hit enter. It should then say " getting demo..." in the chat area.

Third- once it has finished it will tell you where the demo is located, for mac users it should be something like this.

/Users/"UserName"/Library/ApplicationSupport/AssaultCube/Demos

so you can then leave game and follow that way and in the demos folder the files will be there.

shortcut- instead of clicking on the file saved on your hard drive you can simply go to the main menu and you will notice Demo located near the bottom, once you have downloaded it , it should be there right away.

either way you do it , in game or out , click the file/click the ones listed in the demo section in game, and it will take you to the full screen demo, you can adjust veiws with ctrl.

I hope this helps you guys, if you have any questions/problems contact me and ill try to help you as best as i can.

pillmatic
Back to top Go down
PillMatic

PillMatic

PostSubject: Re: Questions about AC with Mac...   Questions about AC with Mac... EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:26 am

wow after all that i didnt see hendric's post lol
Back to top Go down
*!L0L!*Diesel

*!L0L!*Diesel

PostSubject: Re: Questions about AC with Mac...   Questions about AC with Mac... EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:31 am

OMG dude thanks soo much!!!!!! I tried it, and it worked xD THANKS Razz
Back to top Go down
Zeus

Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Questions about AC with Mac...   Questions about AC with Mac... EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:04 am

Thanks a ton Pill and Hendrix... I have always wondered how to get demos, and who knows now we could compile demos and make a new SRH recruiting video.

Now I just gotta figure out the bind thing.
Back to top Go down
*!L0L!*Diesel

*!L0L!*Diesel

PostSubject: Re: Questions about AC with Mac...   Questions about AC with Mac... EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:49 am

Haha no problem, happy to help. Oh btw, I have a demo of |>Ced<| Vs /SRH/ if you want it . It's got an awesome part where Pistol kills a Ced member with SRH's flag and returns it, steals the flag, frags a guy infront of him, nades a guy coming after him, and scores, all in 20 seconds ^^ Awesome play Pistol
Back to top Go down
slobooger

slobooger

PostSubject: Re: Questions about AC with Mac...   Questions about AC with Mac... EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:17 am

Nice work!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/justin_valois
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about AC with Mac...   Questions about AC with Mac... Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions about AC with Mac...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SRH Clan Forums :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: