SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Radical Habits /SRH/ Clan forums

HomeAll about /SRH/Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This is the beginning of something amazing! SRH -> D4L (Down for life)
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:01 am
Latest topics
» Gretings old friends.
I'm sickened by what I see! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:11 pm by Back2BaseX

» SRH - Cal Poly 2000
I'm sickened by what I see! EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:51 am by Wopuk

» feelin nostalgic
I'm sickened by what I see! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm by zeme111

» Soo AC 1.1 SUCKS. Just Saying
I'm sickened by what I see! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Check this shit out. (Not AC related video[s])
I'm sickened by what I see! EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm by Soulker

» So I have given some thought
I'm sickened by what I see! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm by Gibarix

» What do you really look like?
I'm sickened by what I see! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Still Alive?
I'm sickened by what I see! EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am by Gibarix

» I lol'd
I'm sickened by what I see! EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm by PillMatic

Top posters
Back2BaseX (429)
I'm sickened by what I see! Vote_lcapI'm sickened by what I see! Voting_barI'm sickened by what I see! Vote_rcap 
sticky (392)
I'm sickened by what I see! Vote_lcapI'm sickened by what I see! Voting_barI'm sickened by what I see! Vote_rcap 
PisTOLWhit (345)
Rebel (253)
DaRealRocky (239)
Bukz (232)
Flyght30 (228)
PillMatic (210)
Weez (172)
zeme111 (117)
Playlist

I'm sickened by what I see!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zeme111

zeme111

I'm sickened by what I see! Empty
PostSubject: I'm sickened by what I see!   I'm sickened by what I see! EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:54 pm

http://assault.cubers.net/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=2531

First of all if rebel ever sees this thread, I thank him for defending me on it.

I was gonna start assault cube again, I even put a new name as cubix and buried zeme, I stepped out of my boundarys even to do that. There's so much hate and rumors on that thread that it just made me lose hope though.

// Name: |"CF,,Zeme111 |BC|Zeme111 Deebz|W$N| Superman// Deebz|W$N| ahhbeeps! F-C|Ph[]3n!x// BanReason: Consistant bad behaviour, offensive servers/maps, impersonation// tag-abuse, fly hack, wall-hack, etc.// NEVER REMOVE69.23.X.X64.55.144.39// 74.115.1.17// 74.115.1.16// 74.115.1.21// 74.115.1.23// 74.115.1.1474.115.0.0/21

That's the reason I'm banned, see how many IP's are on there. I only use 1 IP, and I've used that same IP for the last 2 years. The 74.115 person is the guy who impersonated me and hacked and changed their IP. The 64.55 guy is also not me and I'm not even sure what he did to wreck my name

I'm 69.23, and the only thing I've ever done is make an offensive map. I've apologized to deebz and he accepted my apology. the only name on there that I've used is |"CF,,Zeme111 and that's the only name I've ever done bad things on. All those other names... All that unjustified hate, and all the ignorant people who still don't know who I am. I've sent an apology to brahma's email for him to post on the assault cube forums, but he won't even post it. Tag abuse, fly hack, wall hack, wow... Impersonation? Only as jokes between friends, never seriously. Offensive server? Never. I agree to "Consistent bad behaviour" but that's just on there to make the list look longer then it actually should be and is a very broad term.

It also says "NEVER REMOVE" when people are saying give him a 3rd chance... Hell I didn't even get a 2nd.

~Zeme
Back to top Go down
Zarj

Zarj

PostSubject: Re: I'm sickened by what I see!   I'm sickened by what I see! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:44 am

Zeme, you did more than just make one offensive map.
I was on one time when you uploaded a hacked version of Rabin's Oasis.

Last edited by Zarj on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeme111

zeme111

PostSubject: Re: I'm sickened by what I see!   I'm sickened by what I see! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:31 pm

it's impossible to hack, and that was doing them a service btw

the layout of the map stayed exactly the same, I just made the default walls around the outside transparrent so it felt right, if you wanna play a poorly made version go ahead x.X

~Zeme
Back to top Go down
Zarj

Zarj

PostSubject: Re: I'm sickened by what I see!   I'm sickened by what I see! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:16 pm

Lol? Impossible to hack? Have you seen AC lately?

And what you did to the map was exactly hacking it. You deleted several walls. That makes it so you can shoot and walk through the walls when playing other people using the regular version. That is most certainly hacking.
Back to top Go down
zeme111

zeme111

PostSubject: Re: I'm sickened by what I see!   I'm sickened by what I see! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:36 am

I just said what I did and you're sayin' I did somethin different, you blend right in with the rest x.X

~Zeme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sickened by what I see!   I'm sickened by what I see! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm sickened by what I see!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SRH Clan Forums :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: