SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Radical Habits /SRH/ Clan forums

HomeAll about /SRH/Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This is the beginning of something amazing! SRH -> D4L (Down for life)
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:01 am
Latest topics
» Gretings old friends.
So I have given some thought  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:11 pm by Back2BaseX

» SRH - Cal Poly 2000
So I have given some thought  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:51 am by Wopuk

» feelin nostalgic
So I have given some thought  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm by zeme111

» Soo AC 1.1 SUCKS. Just Saying
So I have given some thought  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Check this shit out. (Not AC related video[s])
So I have given some thought  EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm by Soulker

» So I have given some thought
So I have given some thought  EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm by Gibarix

» What do you really look like?
So I have given some thought  EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Still Alive?
So I have given some thought  EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am by Gibarix

» I lol'd
So I have given some thought  EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm by PillMatic

Top posters
Back2BaseX (429)
So I have given some thought  Vote_lcapSo I have given some thought  Voting_barSo I have given some thought  Vote_rcap 
sticky (392)
So I have given some thought  Vote_lcapSo I have given some thought  Voting_barSo I have given some thought  Vote_rcap 
PisTOLWhit (345)
Rebel (253)
DaRealRocky (239)
Bukz (232)
Flyght30 (228)
PillMatic (210)
Weez (172)
zeme111 (117)
Playlist

So I have given some thought

Go down 
+4
Weez
Soulker
Gibarix
PillMatic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PillMatic

PillMatic

So I have given some thought  Empty
PostSubject: So I have given some thought    So I have given some thought  EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:40 pm

I have just recently downloaded the update for Ac and have been active on the servers for a few days now. I dont know if its because its summer or what but I have this strong urge to jump start the /SRH/ clan again. Given that i can get some of the old heads back up on the computers and put down the consol games. I have recently texted pistol and basex in hopes for some sort of showing but who knows...... if u were an old member or are interested in helping out with this start up let me know. The more the better........
Back to top Go down
Gibarix

Gibarix

PostSubject: Re: So I have given some thought    So I have given some thought  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:09 pm

HMU broski

Email: Adventuretiime@yahoo.com

Im also in the IRC for assault cube Razz
Back to top Go down
Soulker

PostSubject: Re: So I have given some thought    So I have given some thought  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:17 pm

you guys probably don't know me but im friends with former SRH members who migrated to {TBR} and gibarix. Wish you guys luck on reopening /SRH/

So I have given some thought  Images13

Last edited by Soulker on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Weez
Admin
Weez

PostSubject: Re: So I have given some thought    So I have given some thought  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:19 pm

So I am totally up for getting in some more AC action if we can get a good amount of people back again. Its been way to long
Back to top Go down
Gibarix

Gibarix

PostSubject: Re: So I have given some thought    So I have given some thought  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:20 pm

Dude weez

you, pill, pistol, base, and flyght

and SRH is back

lol well besides the few who left to TBR xD
Back to top Go down
Weez
Admin
Weez

PostSubject: Re: So I have given some thought    So I have given some thought  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:23 pm

I feel like it would be Epic for all of us to play again. I need to download the updates and everything though can someone spot me a link so I dont have to look.
Back to top Go down
Gibarix

Gibarix

PostSubject: Re: So I have given some thought    So I have given some thought  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:30 pm

http://assault.cubers.net/download.html so easy, a caveman can do it
Back to top Go down
Bloodsport

PostSubject: Re: So I have given some thought    So I have given some thought  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:13 pm

It would be awesome to see SRH active again. I haven't seen any of the old members, apart from those that we have in TBR, for ages.
Back to top Go down
Gibarix

Gibarix

PostSubject: Re: So I have given some thought    So I have given some thought  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:10 pm

I'd like to consider myself an old member even though i was kicked out

LOL.
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit

PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: So I have given some thought    So I have given some thought  EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:04 am

Heeyyyy so uhmm. Im coming back bitches. And ive been heckling Base to come back as well. Im wearing on him well. More news to come as I get it
Back to top Go down
Gibarix

Gibarix

PostSubject: Re: So I have given some thought    So I have given some thought  EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:51 am

Oh my god whit youre back XD
ahh cant wait to play some games with you guys :')
Back to top Go down
Morse

Morse

PostSubject: Re: So I have given some thought    So I have given some thought  EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:21 am

This is brilliant, I just came back, and this has made my day, love you guys. Whit, BaseX, we need to skype it up!
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit

PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: So I have given some thought    So I have given some thought  EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:25 pm

hells yeah man, my new skyps is AlBrGordon
Back to top Go down
Morse

Morse

PostSubject: Re: So I have given some thought    So I have given some thought  EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:39 am

added, check your fb mail, I mailed you on here with the exact same thing but I dont know whether it sent :3
Back to top Go down
PillMatic

PillMatic

PostSubject: Re: So I have given some thought    So I have given some thought  EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:23 pm

Im sooooo happy that most everyone responded to this msg good to know that, i thought it was guna be a long shot to get it up and goin again. Base doesnt have a computer or something but if pistol works on him more im sure he will be back sometime.... again guys thanks for the wishs and its cool u guys still check the forums awesomeness.... weez i would have got at u but i didnt have the contact information still to do so , glad ur here again buddy !!!!
Back to top Go down
Morse

Morse

PostSubject: Re: So I have given some thought    So I have given some thought  EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:25 pm

i'd be more than happy to join and start this up again! i've already suggested this to pistol as well :- )
Back to top Go down
PillMatic

PillMatic

PostSubject: Re: So I have given some thought    So I have given some thought  EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:19 pm

I certainly dont see an issue with that morse u were always hangen around on the forums and servers before, ill just need to talk it through with pistol/weez and see where we stand on the situation and how we will be goin about the way we do things this time around. My intention this time was goin for a more community based, map making, fun clan. How ever I would like to still be hell Bent on skrims and getting the best of the best out of our members. Ill try to get on the same age with the other guys tonight and we'll go from there. To make it go smooth for the time being, and i know this will sound silly but could u maybe fill out an application and we'll just go through it later today Razz. We know who u are and what u can bring to /SRH/ I just dont want to stray away from how Base set the system up for the time being... If u can do that for me that would be great and we will get it goin hopefully tonight.
Back to top Go down
Morse

Morse

PostSubject: Re: So I have given some thought    So I have given some thought  EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:04 pm

For sure, I mean me pistol and base as well as shield would always hang around together on skype and chat for hours back when I was NR. Well this is the message I have got back from pistol on facebook about me joining: "most def, thats pretty much where me and base are at.
give me a few days to sort some stuff out, and thats definately something thatll happen bro" I haven't got round to messaging weez or basex about it. I don't think I've really spoke to Weez before but have a good history with basex. I can map very well (at the risk of sounding big headed) and am not a really serious player and hate being shouted at by members during matches and perform better relaxed and with team-mates that are as well. I would prefer to wait to apply if needs be.
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit

PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: So I have given some thought    So I have given some thought  EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:17 pm

Yeah, once we all link up Morse we'll get shit rolling. We'll be much more easily in touch tho for sure
Back to top Go down
Morse

Morse

PostSubject: Re: So I have given some thought    So I have given some thought  EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:29 pm

sure, just skype or facebook me whenever.
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky

DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: So I have given some thought    So I have given some thought  EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:28 pm

ya wanna handle the rockaaaayyy Razz
Back to top Go down
Gibarix

Gibarix

PostSubject: Re: So I have given some thought    So I have given some thought  EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm

nope.avi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I have given some thought    So I have given some thought  Empty

Back to top Go down

So I have given some thought
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SRH Clan Forums :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: