SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Radical Habits /SRH/ Clan forums

HomeAll about /SRH/Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This is the beginning of something amazing! SRH -> D4L (Down for life)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 am
Latest topics
» Gretings old friends.
Match against CC? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:11 pm by Back2BaseX

» SRH - Cal Poly 2000
Match against CC? EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:51 am by Wopuk

» feelin nostalgic
Match against CC? EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm by zeme111

» Soo AC 1.1 SUCKS. Just Saying
Match against CC? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Check this shit out. (Not AC related video[s])
Match against CC? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm by Soulker

» So I have given some thought
Match against CC? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm by Gibarix

» What do you really look like?
Match against CC? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Still Alive?
Match against CC? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am by Gibarix

» I lol'd
Match against CC? EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm by PillMatic

Top posters
Back2BaseX (429)
Match against CC? Vote_lcapMatch against CC? Voting_barMatch against CC? Vote_rcap 
sticky (392)
Match against CC? Vote_lcapMatch against CC? Voting_barMatch against CC? Vote_rcap 
PisTOLWhit (345)
Rebel (253)
DaRealRocky (239)
Bukz (232)
Flyght30 (228)
PillMatic (210)
Weez (172)
zeme111 (117)
Playlist

Match against CC?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zarj

Zarj

Match against CC? Empty
PostSubject: Match against CC?   Match against CC? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:30 pm

As you all know, CC is still very new, and one of the requirements we have to get on the official list of clans is two 3 vs. 3 matches against two already established clans.
Therefore, I'd like to challenge you fellas to a clan match on |CC{ #2 California on Tuesday, June 23, at 9:00 PM eastern (GMT -5).
If there aren't three of you guys available to play at that time, or if for some reason I can't get three players at that time, just post on this thread.
Looking forward to cubin' with you all! (Stop playing UT so much!)
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

Match against CC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match against CC?   Match against CC? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:39 pm

Sure will be fun Smile count me in
Back to top Go down
Zarj

Zarj

Match against CC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match against CC?   Match against CC? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:55 pm

Lol, you replied to that really quick!
Ya, me and rebel had a match last night, lots of fun:
Match against CC? 20090620181821acdesertt.th
Back to top Go down
Back2BaseX
Admin
Back2BaseX

Match against CC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match against CC?   Match against CC? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:56 am

I would really love to be a part of this match.

With that being said, I beg that it be any other night other than Tuesday, as I meet with my church group on Tuesdays. Smile

I can guarantee we will have three members for this match regardless of the date and I look forward to helping you establish yourself amongst the list. I take pride in clans that put the work in to achieve this.

BaseX.
Back to top Go down
http://srhclan.tk
Zarj

Zarj

Match against CC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match against CC?   Match against CC? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:42 am

K, well I think I will have to leave it on Tuesday for now, my clan members are not very active on my forum and I want to be sure they see my announcement on this. (The next day I go to camp, I won't be very active for the next two months, so I wanna get this done before I go).
Sorry BaseX, but we'll have plenty of matches yet in the future! (We can have one maybe Monday as well, prolly just a 2 vs. 2, I think optus will be on).
Just curious, what church do you attend? Lol, I've been to Alliance, Chuch of God, and Baptist all in the last year.
Back to top Go down
Back2BaseX
Admin
Back2BaseX

Match against CC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match against CC?   Match against CC? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:49 am

The church I go to is called Status. It's non-denominational christian. Actually, it's held on Sunday nights in a church called Discovery, I think? I don't really pay attention.

Status is totally aimed at college aged individuals so it's full of very attractive people and it's lots of fun. Live band every week, and the pasture is in his late 20s or maybe early 30s. Really cool and real guy. Has his nostril pierced and wears a hoop. It's the greatest church I've ever been to and the environment is right up my ally.

Cheers, bro.
Back to top Go down
Zarj

Zarj

Match against CC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match against CC?   Match against CC? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 pm

Cool. Ya, I've been attending a bit more traditional. First was Alliance while I was at home, sorta contemporary worship. Then when I went to Uni I attended two Baptist churches, one was more of a small group, the other a really big sunday morning church. Then I came back home and my family had switched over to Church of God, very traditional, hymns only. I'm cool with all the churches I've been to, switching every so often is actually sorta nice, variety being the spice of life and all.

As for a match Monday (tomorrow), how about 9 PM eastern (GMT -5) on /SRH/ Deathstar? I'll try to bring as many members as I can, but no gaurantess. (Lol, I'll have somewhere between 1 and 7). Cya then!
Back to top Go down

Match against CC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match against CC?   Match against CC? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:27 am

i'll try to be there also! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.srhclan.tk
Zarj

Zarj

Match against CC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match against CC?   Match against CC? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:21 pm

Well, waited will 9:20 on deathstar, pistol was on earlier, but that's ok, cya guys tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Back2BaseX
Admin
Back2BaseX

Match against CC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match against CC?   Match against CC? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:27 pm

Shit, I missed your post about the monday match possibility. Sorry dude.

If anyone can, please try to be at this tomorrow. I'll be with my church group.
Back to top Go down

Match against CC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match against CC?   Match against CC? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:36 am

i missed it Sad not gonna lie i forgot...lol next time tho!
Back to top Go down
Zarj

Zarj

Match against CC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match against CC?   Match against CC? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:21 am

Ya, if you guys could bring at least three, that would be great.
Cya all tomorrow!
PS: |CC{ #2 California (IP: 216.227.216.252) on Tuesday, June 23, at 9:00 PM eastern (GMT -5).
Back to top Go down

Match against CC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match against CC?   Match against CC? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:29 am

o ok cool i'll try to be there for sure.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

Match against CC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match against CC?   Match against CC? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:01 am

Yeah im also sorry i missed it too Razz need abit more notice hehe

~Rebs

Edit: the time above is live 1am for me im not 100% sure i can make it.. being as i have college... But ill try my best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Match against CC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match against CC?   Match against CC? Empty

Back to top Go down

Match against CC?
Page 1 of 1