SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Radical Habits /SRH/ Clan forums

HomeAll about /SRH/Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This is the beginning of something amazing! SRH -> D4L (Down for life)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 am
Latest topics
» Gretings old friends.
What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:11 pm by Back2BaseX

» SRH - Cal Poly 2000
What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match? EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:51 am by Wopuk

» feelin nostalgic
What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match? EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm by zeme111

» Soo AC 1.1 SUCKS. Just Saying
What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Check this shit out. (Not AC related video[s])
What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm by Soulker

» So I have given some thought
What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm by Gibarix

» What do you really look like?
What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Still Alive?
What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am by Gibarix

» I lol'd
What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match? EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm by PillMatic

Top posters
Back2BaseX (429)
What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match? Vote_lcapWhat do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match? Voting_barWhat do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match? Vote_rcap 
sticky (392)
What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match? Vote_lcapWhat do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match? Voting_barWhat do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match? Vote_rcap 
PisTOLWhit (345)
Rebel (253)
DaRealRocky (239)
Bukz (232)
Flyght30 (228)
PillMatic (210)
Weez (172)
zeme111 (117)
Playlist

What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match?

Go down 
+2
Weez
Rebel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebel

Rebel

What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match? Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match?   What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:42 am

Well as you all know.. when i was apart of {SUN} i organised a match with hazne.. its a shame to say.. no {SUN} members turned up for the match.. i was in talks with 4 or 5 hanze members... shortly after this... one being the co-founder.. and i was telling them i MIGHT be joining /SRH/ they then said, "if you do rebel Request a clan match on our forums" now i don't want to just rush right ahead and go post.. requesting a match with them.. as this isnt a 1 man clan.. but we will be looking at a 5 v 5 game..
Let me know what you guys think Smile

Hail /SRH/

~Rebs
Back to top Go down
Weez
Admin
Weez

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match?   What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:08 pm

This sounds like it might be a fun match. I dont think i have played a clan match against Hanze but i see them around a lot. Id be down
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match?   What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:16 pm

Sounds good man.. they have some good members.. but to be honest.. personally i think if we improve at CTF we have a very good chance at beatng them..

~Rebs
Back to top Go down
pwn'girl

PostSubject: hanze vs /SRH/   What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:42 pm

it would be a nice match but there is a prob because i got banned permanently because of some business Razz but i think we would own them lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match?   What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:57 pm

yea i'm down...
Back to top Go down
http://www.srhclan.tk
PillMatic

PillMatic

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match?   What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:27 pm

I would love to!!! Hanze is a good group of players and would be nice to get some sort of ties with them , whether it be matchs or what have you... im all for it...
Back to top Go down
badass-teddy

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match?   What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match? EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:21 am

make sure you kick their asses <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match?   What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think about an /SRH/ Vs Hanze Match?
Page 1 of 1