SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Radical Habits /SRH/ Clan forums

HomeAll about /SRH/Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This is the beginning of something amazing! SRH -> D4L (Down for life)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 am
Latest topics
» Gretings old friends.
Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:11 pm by Back2BaseX

» SRH - Cal Poly 2000
Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:51 am by Wopuk

» feelin nostalgic
Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm by zeme111

» Soo AC 1.1 SUCKS. Just Saying
Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Check this shit out. (Not AC related video[s])
Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm by Soulker

» So I have given some thought
Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm by Gibarix

» What do you really look like?
Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Still Alive?
Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am by Gibarix

» I lol'd
Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm by PillMatic

Top posters
Back2BaseX (429)
Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) Vote_lcapUntitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) Voting_barUntitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) Vote_rcap 
sticky (392)
Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) Vote_lcapUntitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) Voting_barUntitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) Vote_rcap 
PisTOLWhit (345)
Rebel (253)
DaRealRocky (239)
Bukz (232)
Flyght30 (228)
PillMatic (210)
Weez (172)
zeme111 (117)
Playlist

Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens)

Go down 
+4
zeme111
PisTOLWhit
Rebel
Bukz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bukz

Bukz

Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) Empty
PostSubject: Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens)   Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:23 am

Just leaving a note for Zeme, dude don't work on this map anymore until I get the new version to you. I stayed up for a while after you left and made a bunch of changes, I need to send you the new version before we continue working on it. Very Happy

For everyone else, yep, we're aiming for the AssaultCube map pack with this one. Zeme and I have worked on this thing for quite a few hours, and we feel that it is worthy of being in the map pack. It is still unfinished and we have yet to decide on a final title, theme, story and all of that bs. But in the meantime, here are some teaser shots. Very Happy

And just as a side note, even if this map doesn't make it into the map pack for whatever reason, we'll still be proud as hell of this thing because I think it brought the best mapping skills we have together out to form one giant entity of a sexy map. cheers

P.S. Sorry I couldn't keep the secret man, this thing is too good. Very Happy Quitting this game my ass! Razz

Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) 143fdi8
The only outside part of the map, topped off with a blueish tinted moonlight natural lighting feel.
Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) 2dltava
Inside what seems to be more and more to me as "the factory", more on that later. Wink That is a propane tank in the wall there, my gamma is default.
Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) 2uopded
One of my favorite rooms in the whole map, the dark ligthing seriously makes me feel that I am playing Left 4 Dead.
Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) 11c7ihs
Another shot of that sexy outside area.
Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) 2007ey1
My 2nd favorite room of the entire map, the "assembly line".
Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) M9nfww
One of the brightest rooms in the whole map, don't get caught camping in here. Wink Oh and that crack in the wall off to the right there, well you'll just have to look and see when this thing is finished. Smile
Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) 2u8hs41
My favorite room, not only because of the sexiest hanging palette of barrels in the left corner there, but the lighting, boxes, fence, lockers, it really makes this room epic.
Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) Dy4ppu
A closer shot of that hanging palette. Wink
Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) 35comft
Zeme's room o' pillars & concrete pipes, i love the look. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens)   Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:40 am

very nice guys.. allways new zeme was a good mapper.. and bukz u are deffo alot better Smile

keep it up guys!

~Rebs
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit

PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens)   Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:06 pm

niceness

looks to be fuckin shweet
Back to top Go down
zeme111

zeme111

PostSubject: Re: Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens)   Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:41 pm

lolol win xD DES Halo was knockin' me, but I don't think he hated it too much, he was too argueing with kh morgan about shit to get a good look around (halo made ac_arctic).

Yea I think it has a shot, only problem is that randumkiwi hates me... and even if I did make an amazing map, they'd still look at who made it instead of the map itself. I like it though Wink

I'm not mad for exposing tha secret xD

~Zeme
Back to top Go down
Back2BaseX
Admin
Back2BaseX

PostSubject: Re: Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens)   Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:42 pm

This map looks awesome. Very Happy I want to run around on it and check it out for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://srhclan.tk
Bukz

Bukz

PostSubject: Re: Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens)   Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:16 am

Zeme about the whole thing of Randum not letting this into the map pack because of the "authors", I wouldn't worry all that much, besides, I've put together some ideas about how we should go about submitting it, but we still gotta discuss all that bs. Nice work on the map man, it's looking really good and I think we make a hell of a team. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bukz

Bukz

PostSubject: Re: Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens)   Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:34 am

Just an update:
Quote :

Comments:

DES|RuthLe$$ - Too many texture variations, map is too big (hence tiny mini map), way too dark (needs to be relit entirely), no theme, doesn't like cube built stairs, no room in center with the barbed wire (no point to it), etc.

DES|Halo - Did not like it all that much. No reasons were given to my knowledge.

My 2 Cents:

We need to decide on a "theme" for this map, because that keeps coming up. I say, desolate, abandoned factory of some sort. We should also have some sort of "back story" to the map, as every good official map now seems to have one.The title of this map should reflect both the theme and the story and the map itself. We need to basically fix everything that was commented above, and finish this shit up soon. It's coming along really well man, RuthLess has already helped me fix some of the things he commented on. I have two versions of this map atm, the version me and DES|RuthLe$$ have made changes to, which seems to be for the better IMO, and the version that me and you saved before you went to bed the other night. Razz So no worries. But like I say, this thing has a good chance to be in the map pack at the very least, IF, we fix all the stuff above and make sure it is ready to go as a final version before submitting it.
Back to top Go down
zeme111

zeme111

PostSubject: Re: Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens)   Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:53 pm

so pretty much, in order to get the mini map back to normal, we'd have to copy and paste the whoooolllle fucking map over to the center of the map, and re-put in all of the mapmodels, lights, ect.

Screw that...? T_T

Also it does have a theme, industrial... creepy, run-down. If they can't see that, I dunno what to say. But we'll do more to fix up that theme with more cracks in walls, more floor details and such. The map isn't too big, it isn't big enough in my opinion. About the stairs, I don't know how to fix that... Ladders everywhere would ruin the feel since stairs are more fast. The barb wire can be deleted, that was a joke between me and a RL friend cause the room was just kinda there.

~Zeme
Back to top Go down
Bukz

Bukz

PostSubject: Re: Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens)   Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:22 pm

Lol I agree screw that, but I'm trying to see if there is a command to scale the unused portion of the map down, that would make our lives a lot easier. I don't think the parts of the map that are used is a big enough map, but the mapsize itself is huge, we gotta at least figure out how to fix it so the mini map is usable, or I think that would ruin our chances of it getting in. About the stairs, we can just use the wire stairs mapmodel, its a bitch to clip correctly, but it's worth it for the look. Razz Tbh, I actually kinda liked the barbed wire room but it was kind of out of place for the map, but yea I'll show you what I've got so far and we can decide which version to continue working on. I don't want you to think I'm bashing your work or anything, I'm just trying to help the best I can to get this thing into the map pack. Very Happy I also agree, like you mentioned, that this could be a savior for your rep in the community, which would be sweet, cause then we could have you along with us in /SRH/ finally. Very Happy Anyways, I hope you're not mad, I just wanted to get us some constructive criticism before we go and release it. Razz I'll be down for some more work on it tonight if you're not busy. Later man. Smile
Back to top Go down
zeme111

zeme111

PostSubject: Re: Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens)   Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:16 pm

Pistol sent me the ac_danger thing, I don't like it, I think we should stick to the first one. There are parts that I liked and we could add that in to the first one, but the first one has a better feel.

Most people think that it should be more lit up, I think it's fine. I vote we make our beta version, see where people camp / where the pickups are unbalanced, then we'll see if it needs to be more lit up in certain parts. As for other people who play the map for 3 seconds and say it's too dark... screw them Mad

~Zeme
Back to top Go down
zeme111

zeme111

PostSubject: Re: Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens)   Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:28 am

I worked on it again tonight, didn't see you on. Lots of detail I added. I took a second look at ac_danger and I just don't like it. Doesn't give the cubes as much of a loving voice to say "shoot people in me!". I'll look for you later though xD

~Zeme
Back to top Go down
*!L0L!*Diesel

*!L0L!*Diesel

PostSubject: Re: Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens)   Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:21 pm

I think it looks awesome. This is one of the best maps I have seen dude. It's got a lot of detail, room for gibs, and pretty much everything. Just, when you have CTF or TOSOK, are their sniping towers, high points where people can snipe, or good secret roots for running with the flag? Because when I play ac, ppl are mostly attracted to those things. Again, awesome map and don't listen to what those "Expert map makers" say cuz, their just jealous xD
Back to top Go down
Zeus

Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens)   Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:03 am

The map looks really good, I hope it gets accepted it would be a big step for SRH.

Keep up the good work Smile
Back to top Go down
Zarj

Zarj

PostSubject: Re: Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens)   Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:04 am

Zeme and Bukz worked on a map together?
My world just went upside-down.
Back to top Go down
Back2BaseX
Admin
Back2BaseX

PostSubject: Re: Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens)   Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:05 am

This thread is from MOTHER FUCKING JULY.

Guys, I'm serious. Don't make me go through and lock every old post so that they don't get bumped for no reason.

Hendrix, I'm talking to you!! Cut it the fuck out, man.
Back to top Go down
http://srhclan.tk

Untitled by Sexy Zeme and B0okzy - WIP - (Screens)
Page 1 of 1