SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Radical Habits /SRH/ Clan forums

HomeAll about /SRH/Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This is the beginning of something amazing! SRH -> D4L (Down for life)
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 am
Latest topics
» Gretings old friends.
Sir Zemealot's application EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:11 pm by Back2BaseX

» SRH - Cal Poly 2000
Sir Zemealot's application EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:51 am by Wopuk

» feelin nostalgic
Sir Zemealot's application EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm by zeme111

» Soo AC 1.1 SUCKS. Just Saying
Sir Zemealot's application EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Check this shit out. (Not AC related video[s])
Sir Zemealot's application EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm by Soulker

» So I have given some thought
Sir Zemealot's application EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm by Gibarix

» What do you really look like?
Sir Zemealot's application EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Still Alive?
Sir Zemealot's application EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am by Gibarix

» I lol'd
Sir Zemealot's application EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm by PillMatic

Top posters
Back2BaseX (429)
Sir Zemealot's application Vote_lcapSir Zemealot's application Voting_barSir Zemealot's application Vote_rcap 
sticky (392)
Sir Zemealot's application Vote_lcapSir Zemealot's application Voting_barSir Zemealot's application Vote_rcap 
PisTOLWhit (345)
Rebel (253)
DaRealRocky (239)
Bukz (232)
Flyght30 (228)
PillMatic (210)
Weez (172)
zeme111 (117)
Playlist

Sir Zemealot's application

Go down 
+3
Rebel
PisTOLWhit
zeme111
7 posters
AuthorMessage
zeme111

zeme111

Sir Zemealot's application Empty
PostSubject: Sir Zemealot's application   Sir Zemealot's application EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:54 pm

What name do you use in Assault Cube? Zeme111

Who refered you to the forums? mista pill

How long have you been playing Assault Cube? a year or so, started playing "nicely" 3 months ago

Have you ever been a member of any other AC clan? If so, please name them. CF

If yes, how long were you a member and why are you no longer a part of this clan? A long time, cause it died and I got nicer

How old are you? 15

In which time zone and/or country do you dwell? Wisconsin - USA

What is your normal play time(s)? every day all day

Please tell us your favorite mode, map (offical), and weapon. TOSOK desert, CTF depot, and I've begun to like elevation and sunset a lot more then I used to

Do you have a headset (or microphone)? yep

Are you able to use the Ventrilo program for voice chat? (free download) got it already

If there is anything else you care to tell us about yourself, please do! i'm sexy

~Zeme
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit

PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: Sir Zemealot's application   Sir Zemealot's application EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:15 pm

Zeme, though I have a strange, contradictory love-loathe for you (the kind of love you have for a beautiful fire, flames lapping desperately, beautifully up towards the sky as it burns down a children's hospital) your reputation in the AC community is extremely....shaky (in nicer terms that is). As it currently stands, I would not feel comfortable attaching the same clan tag to my name as you because of this reason. I feel it would attribute many of your less....desirable actions (whether they be past or not) to me, and that's not something I'm trying to project or be linked to.

BUT IN CONTRAST, lately you have exhibited (as much as I have seen) a more mature and considerate approach to the software than you have in the past. But it takes time to change minds and long standing (and repeatedly re-enforced) impressions. Continue to keep your nose clean, and I may change my opinion on holding the same tag as you (and we'll be/have been watching btw *winks*)

*humps leg*

**goes to jail for statutory rape**

***gets raped by Big Joe in the Big House***

(finds out BigJoe was a former CF member)

See my issue?

:-p
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Sir Zemealot's application   Sir Zemealot's application EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:00 pm

Lol pistol..

Yeh i really Like You zeme.. your a cool guy.. allthough you was "jokeing around" by doing what you did in the past i guess that did offend alot of people (the whole community) allthough your a very good player and an awesome guy to talk too, i also agree with everything pistol has said..

I really hope this is the mature person you are now.. and i know for sure if you keep at it.. you will be among us in no time (no thats not a fact) but its a "Rebel's know for sure" Very Happy

I dont know what els to say dude.. your a good friend of mine.. and i hope i still see you pwining in the cube and it would be even more awesome if you stayed active on our forums!
i mean just because your not apart of the clan dosent mean you cant be apart of our community.

~Rebs
Back to top Go down
zeme111

zeme111

PostSubject: Re: Sir Zemealot's application   Sir Zemealot's application EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:33 pm

blah, so I'm guessing that I'm... "delayed" more? T_T

~Zeme
Back to top Go down
Back2BaseX
Admin
Back2BaseX

PostSubject: Re: Sir Zemealot's application   Sir Zemealot's application EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:06 am

"(the kind of love you have for a beautiful fire, flames lapping desperately, beautifully up towards the sky as it burns down a children's hospital)"
Best part of your post, pistol.

Zeme, I've put soo much thought into this. In all honesty, I've come to like you a lot more as a person than before. In fact, I remember a time where I thought you were a total piece of shit... so you've come a long way with me.

Don't think your effort goes without notice. In fact, today I defended you in the SRH server when someone began to talk trash in reference to you.

I noticed you're banned on the AC forums, which is a bummer. Is it an IP ban? I would love to see the general populations response to a full out apology. Regardless of how much I think you're a decent person and a great player, there is just far too many things in the past that have really marked you as a bad egg within the community - even though parts of your arguments I really actually agreed with, lol.

The major issue is, I can't let my clan that I love so much be associated with the immense amount of drama you've been the center of in the past. It's very unfortunate that your name still puts a bad taste in people's mouths.

I totally want you in the community and I've come to enjoy seeing you in game, on the forums... and secretly I even smile SOMETIMES when you skype call me.
^Don't abuse this information, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://srhclan.tk
zeme111

zeme111

PostSubject: Re: Sir Zemealot's application   Sir Zemealot's application EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:11 am

Go make me an account on the AC forums and I'll apologize Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Zemealot's application   Sir Zemealot's application EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:40 am

yea i think you guys said everything very well...all u can do is wait.
Back to top Go down
http://www.srhclan.tk
zeme111

zeme111

PostSubject: Re: Sir Zemealot's application   Sir Zemealot's application EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:07 am

erm... my app fell to the bottom of the list and nothing has been done with it still T_T am I still "delayed" or what? o.O

~Zeme
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit

PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: Sir Zemealot's application   Sir Zemealot's application EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:19 am

people are also upset about the scaring away of Skyle

:-/
Back to top Go down
zeme111

zeme111

PostSubject: Re: Sir Zemealot's application   Sir Zemealot's application EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:07 am

I wasn't trying to get him to stop applying, it's just that if someone says "fuck you" to me... yea >.>

~Zeme
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit

PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: Sir Zemealot's application   Sir Zemealot's application EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:48 am

yeah, I'm not rally concerned

But BaseX was kinda upset, so you should talk to him if you want this to be moved along.

But in the future, just stifle urself. Talk the shit in IRC or the Forums, or even better just pwn them and dont talk anything

:-p

Its hard believing a change when shit like that pops up, ya kno?

Just be patient bro and keep keeping your nose clean. You have my vote as long as you continue that
Back to top Go down
zeme111

zeme111

PostSubject: Re: Sir Zemealot's application   Sir Zemealot's application EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:14 am

I'm applying to be un-blacklisted from the BC servers, and if this goes through... I'll be un-blacklisted from the BS servers, and... even the TyD servers. But when I need someone to vouche for me the most, there isn't someone there... They are all accusing me of hacking and such, Clown from TyD came in there and said "Hey guys check out my server logs!" Then he puts a bunch of BS from my impersonater in a list, and I say it's not me and that our IPs are different, but they don't seem to care.

It's getting me to the point where I just wanna quit this game entirely, It would REALLY help if someone... anyone for that matter would make an account on the BC forums and just say ANYTHING about me that will push that appeal to be accepted, because that would change everything I do in AC around... completely. Just a cry for help when I need it most really :-\

~Zeme
Back to top Go down
Bukz

Bukz

PostSubject: Re: Sir Zemealot's application   Sir Zemealot's application EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:51 am

Personally I think it's been so long that I'm surprised the dust hasn't settled yet. I think they should accept your apoligy and all that good stuff, but they seem to hold grudges for a very long time. Best of luck Zeme.
Back to top Go down
Back2BaseX
Admin
Back2BaseX

PostSubject: Re: Sir Zemealot's application   Sir Zemealot's application EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:55 am

Zeme give me a link and it's done.
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit

PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: Sir Zemealot's application   Sir Zemealot's application EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:38 am

Ive already posted

www.beyondcompare.org
Back to top Go down
Back2BaseX
Admin
Back2BaseX

PostSubject: Re: Sir Zemealot's application   Sir Zemealot's application EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:34 am

My post has been made.
Back to top Go down
Bukz

Bukz

PostSubject: Re: Sir Zemealot's application   Sir Zemealot's application EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:02 am

Nice. Smile

Looks like you have quite a bit of support here Zeme, lots of reputable people putting in the good word for you. I think you have a good chance of being unblacklisted. Smile
Back to top Go down
zeme111

zeme111

PostSubject: Re: Sir Zemealot's application   Sir Zemealot's application EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:02 pm

Thank you SO SO much pistol and b2b, I dunno what to say really, just thanks o.O

~Zeme
Back to top Go down
zeme111

zeme111

PostSubject: Re: Sir Zemealot's application   Sir Zemealot's application EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:55 pm

I withdraw my application for this clan... No amount of patience will get me in. Besides... Everybody cool is leaving :-\ Wouldn't be the same without the whole group.

~Zeme
Back to top Go down
Flyght30

PostSubject: Re: Sir Zemealot's application   Sir Zemealot's application EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:10 pm

Sorry to hear Zeme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sir Zemealot's application   Sir Zemealot's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Sir Zemealot's application
Page 1 of 1