SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Radical Habits /SRH/ Clan forums

HomeAll about /SRH/Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This is the beginning of something amazing! SRH -> D4L (Down for life)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 am
Latest topics
» Gretings old friends.
Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:11 pm by Back2BaseX

» SRH - Cal Poly 2000
Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:51 am by Wopuk

» feelin nostalgic
Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm by zeme111

» Soo AC 1.1 SUCKS. Just Saying
Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Check this shit out. (Not AC related video[s])
Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm by Soulker

» So I have given some thought
Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm by Gibarix

» What do you really look like?
Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Still Alive?
Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am by Gibarix

» I lol'd
Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm by PillMatic

Top posters
Back2BaseX (429)
Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. Vote_lcapGood 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. Voting_barGood 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. Vote_rcap 
sticky (392)
Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. Vote_lcapGood 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. Voting_barGood 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. Vote_rcap 
PisTOLWhit (345)
Rebel (253)
DaRealRocky (239)
Bukz (232)
Flyght30 (228)
PillMatic (210)
Weez (172)
zeme111 (117)
Playlist

Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bukz

Bukz

Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. Empty
PostSubject: Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded.   Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:56 pm

Get it from Quadropolis here!

Not the greatest map but it is small, intense, zero camping (muahahah), and I think it is hella fun. Let me know what you guys think and if you have any suggestions or see anything that needs to be fixed. Hope you guys like it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BaconStrip

BaconStrip

PostSubject: Re: Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded.   Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:07 pm

Your map is a pile. Smile Just kidding Bukz, I remember playing it when you first started and it was a lot of fun. Can't wait to try out the finished version when you come over. Speaking of maps, we need to finish that garbage we were working on earlier.
Back to top Go down
Bukz

Bukz

PostSubject: Re: Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded.   Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:11 pm

Yeesssssssssss!

Bacon finally signed up. Very Happy

Everyone this is my friend Andy, he plays AC and L4D with me every once in a while. I've known him most of my life and he is cool as fuck. He's a little scared right now because he doesn't think he has the skill, but he may be trying out for SRH in the future. Smile

Yeah man we really need to finish that up, we need to fix the laggyness when you take it online, other than that it's sweet and almost ready to go. We'll be posting that up here too once it's done. Very Happy

Welcome to the forums I'm sure the guys will like ya.
Back to top Go down
zeme111

zeme111

PostSubject: Re: Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded.   Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:03 pm

when I download it, where do I save it to? (Sorry it that's a nubby question)

~Zeme
Back to top Go down
Bukz

Bukz

PostSubject: Re: Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded.   Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:15 pm

Depends on your OS, but it should be C:/Program Files/AssaultCube_v1.0/packages/maps

I'm on vista and I have to put it in C:/Documents/AssaultCube_v1.0/packages/maps

HTH, I could have a more concrete answer if I knew what OS you are running.

Btw, Bacon you should find another guy so we can 2v2 this later, soooo intense.
Back to top Go down
BaconStrip

BaconStrip

PostSubject: Re: Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded.   Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:21 pm

My brother wants to come over tonight and play with us sick so maybe we can recruit him for some matches? This will be his first time playing, other than that I don't know anyone who plays AC. Except *sigh* Phil, but he probably created his own version 2.58.836.TF2 out of circuit boards and duct tape, so we'll exclude him.
Back to top Go down
Bukz

Bukz

PostSubject: Re: Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded.   Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:35 pm

BaconStrip wrote:
My brother wants to come over tonight and play with us sick so maybe we can recruit him for some matches? This will be his first time playing, other than that I don't know anyone who plays AC. Except *sigh* Phil, but he probably created his own version 2.58.836.TF2 out of circuit boards and duct tape, so we'll exclude him.

His quad core prolly consists of soldered together singles. Very Happy

I'm sure we can find someone on here or in AC to join in, it's been a while since I've done more than a 1v1 on this map. It is so ridiculous on DM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded.   Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:35 am

i'll download it and check it out...i'll let you know what i think Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.srhclan.tk
Flyght30

PostSubject: Re: Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded.   Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:09 am

Hey Bukz,

I remember reading on the uF*forum that you can single player this game, and I also noticed you bot owning. LOL! Nice Man. Anyway, I got this on multiplayer, can you remind me where I put this for single?

Thanks Bukz!

Baconstrips, baconstrips, I smell Bacon!
Back to top Go down
Bukz

Bukz

PostSubject: Re: Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded.   Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:22 am

Lol, so, it might be different on a Mac but here is how it works on vista.

I go into the AssaultCube installation folder and go into the "config" folder. In there you will find a "default_map_settings.cfg" file. Take this file and copy and paste it to your desktop. Rename it to the name of your map (in this case "ac_fort.cfg") and place it and the map file in your maps/official folder.

Go back to the config folder and edit the "menus.cfg" file.

Here is what you are looking for...
Quote :

newmenu maps
// Add maps to the below list to include them in the normal map menu (also for botmaps).
// Don't add ac_depot_classic to the maps list.
alias defaultmaps "ac_aqueous ac_arctic ac_complex ac_depot ac_desert ac_desert2 ac_desert3 ac_douze ac_elevation ac_gothic ac_keller ac_mines ac_power ac_scaffold ac_shine ac_snow ac_sunset ac_toxic ac_urban"

Simply add ac_fort to this list of maps, and save the file. No need to delete or overwrite anything.

This is what yours should look like after the editing.

Quote :

newmenu maps
// Add maps to the below list to include them in the normal map menu (also for botmaps).
// Don't add ac_depot_classic to the maps list.
alias defaultmaps "ac_aqueous ac_arctic ac_complex ac_depot ac_desert ac_desert2 ac_desert3 ac_douze ac_elevation ac_gothic ac_keller ac_mines ac_power ac_scaffold ac_shine ac_snow ac_sunset ac_toxic ac_urban ac_fort"

Launch AssaultCube, choose singleplayer, select mode, select Best, select 32 players, and when selecting the map ac_fort should now be added to the bottom of the list.
Back to top Go down
Flyght30

PostSubject: Re: Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded.   Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:26 pm

Ah, Thanks Man!

Almost as good as a pic. tutorial Razz
Back to top Go down
Bukz

Bukz

PostSubject: Re: Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded.   Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:22 am

No problem, lemme know if you need anymore help. Razz
Back to top Go down
Flyght30

PostSubject: Re: Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded.   Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:35 pm

Worked Perfectly. I didn't even need a picture tutorial. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bukz

Bukz

PostSubject: Re: Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded.   Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:04 pm

lol nice Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded.   Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:04 pm

silly mac users :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.srhclan.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded.   Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded. Empty

Back to top Go down

Good 1v1 map, ac_fort by Bukz, final version just uploaded.
Page 1 of 1