SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Radical Habits /SRH/ Clan forums

HomeAll about /SRH/Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This is the beginning of something amazing! SRH -> D4L (Down for life)
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 am
Latest topics
» Gretings old friends.
Alkemest's Awesome Application EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:11 pm by Back2BaseX

» SRH - Cal Poly 2000
Alkemest's Awesome Application EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:51 am by Wopuk

» feelin nostalgic
Alkemest's Awesome Application EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm by zeme111

» Soo AC 1.1 SUCKS. Just Saying
Alkemest's Awesome Application EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Check this shit out. (Not AC related video[s])
Alkemest's Awesome Application EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm by Soulker

» So I have given some thought
Alkemest's Awesome Application EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm by Gibarix

» What do you really look like?
Alkemest's Awesome Application EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Still Alive?
Alkemest's Awesome Application EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am by Gibarix

» I lol'd
Alkemest's Awesome Application EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm by PillMatic

Top posters
Back2BaseX (429)
Alkemest's Awesome Application Vote_lcapAlkemest's Awesome Application Voting_barAlkemest's Awesome Application Vote_rcap 
sticky (392)
Alkemest's Awesome Application Vote_lcapAlkemest's Awesome Application Voting_barAlkemest's Awesome Application Vote_rcap 
PisTOLWhit (345)
Rebel (253)
DaRealRocky (239)
Bukz (232)
Flyght30 (228)
PillMatic (210)
Weez (172)
zeme111 (117)
Playlist

Alkemest's Awesome Application

Go down 
+4
Rebel
PisTOLWhit
Bukz
Alkemest
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Alkemest

Alkemest's Awesome Application Empty
PostSubject: Alkemest's Awesome Application   Alkemest's Awesome Application EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:35 am

Cool
What name do you use in Assault Cube?
Alkemest
Who refered you to the forums?
No one really refered me to the forum, but I heard about it from Bukz.
How long have you been playing Assault Cube?
I've been playing for a good two years, on and off.
Have you ever been a member of any other AC clan? If so, please name them.
Nope.
If yes, how long were you a member and why are you no longer a part of this clan?
N/A
How old are you?
In which time zone and/or country do you dwell?
Pacific, Sacramento, California, US of A.
What is your normal play time(s)?
When I feel like it, Razz. ehh usually after 5PM Pacific Time till 10PM during schooltime, but summer-anytime.
Please tell us your favorite mode, map (offical), and weapon.
Desert TOSOK, but if not OSOK or TOSOK, weapon would be shotgun.
Do you have a headset (or microphone)?
I have a mic.
Are you able to use the Ventrilo program for voice chat? (free download)
I can download it Smile
If there is anything else you care to tell us about yourself, please do!
Well, I go by Aj or Alk for short. I am 16, as previously stated and I've been wanting to join SRH for a while now but I just haven't had the time to make an application. But now I do Wink
Back to top Go down
Bukz

Bukz

PostSubject: Re: Alkemest's Awesome Application   Alkemest's Awesome Application EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:37 am

Awesome man I've had plenty a round with this guy, very cool dude. Good player, good to see your app man. Welcome to the forums and I look forward to see how your app process turns out. Wink Gl
Back to top Go down
Alkemest

PostSubject: Re: Alkemest's Awesome Application   Alkemest's Awesome Application EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:41 am

Hey, thanks alot Smile
Yah, I really enjoy playing with everyone here, best people ever. Play you in a bit geek
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit

PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: Alkemest's Awesome Application   Alkemest's Awesome Application EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:07 am

Most def.

I've seen you around, and your a respective, well-rounded, skilled player. Look forward to seeing how your app. process progresses.

GL!
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Alkemest's Awesome Application   Alkemest's Awesome Application EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:52 am

Welcome to our forums Smile Good look with your app!

~Rebs
Back to top Go down
Back2BaseX
Admin
Back2BaseX

PostSubject: Re: Alkemest's Awesome Application   Alkemest's Awesome Application EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:05 pm

Hey, Thanks for your interest in /SRH/. We'd like you to know that the process for joining our clan is not an overly hasty one like most. We put our perspective members through some shit to make sure they are what we're looking for, and some applications have remained active for long periods of time without much progress.

We look at the /SRH/ tags as a major privilege and we don't want just anyone among us. The community that is the clan is more important to me than the amount of gaming ability. If you're a dedicated and loyal member of the community, you will do amazingly with us.

Keep an eye on this post for future updates and we will handle your application in as much of a timely manner as possible.

Look for one of our members in game and we'll see if we can get you tested. In the meantime your application will be discussed so I can get the feel from my mates on everything. So far, it sounds good.

Thanks,
BaseX.
Back to top Go down
http://srhclan.tk
Alkemest

PostSubject: Re: Alkemest's Awesome Application   Alkemest's Awesome Application EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:26 pm

Ok, thanks so much everyone! I'm really excited to be here. I hope everything goes well Wink
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Alkemest's Awesome Application   Alkemest's Awesome Application EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:07 pm

ill be glad to test you next time i see you in game.. sorry i left the server as you enterd earlier today.. i must sleep for college Razz

But yeh.. try find me the same time tomorrow.. (abit earlier would be better)

if not come pm me on here i check this every hour or 2 when im online Wink

~Rebs

EDIT: any other applicants reading this.. and that are awaiting testing.. same goes to you.. if you catch me at the right time.. come find me in the cube.. or pm me here Smile ill get back to you as soon as i can.
Back to top Go down
Alkemest

PostSubject: Re: Alkemest's Awesome Application   Alkemest's Awesome Application EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:28 pm

Alright, I'll try and find you tomorrow, or Pistol, whomever I see and wants to test me first Razz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alkemest's Awesome Application   Alkemest's Awesome Application EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:13 pm

hi Alkemest welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.srhclan.tk
zeme111

zeme111

PostSubject: Re: Alkemest's Awesome Application   Alkemest's Awesome Application EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:24 pm

Welcome good luck on your app Very Happy Dang you've been playing 2 years and I've never seen you Surprised what name do you use ingame?

~Zeme
Back to top Go down
casp

PostSubject: Re: Alkemest's Awesome Application   Alkemest's Awesome Application EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:58 pm

If its MisterAJ, then this guy has my vote Very Happy hes doing good, nice smg aim.
Back to top Go down
Alkemest

PostSubject: Re: Alkemest's Awesome Application   Alkemest's Awesome Application EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:06 am

Thanks everyone, and Casp, I don't think I'm the person you're talking about, hehe. Not really sure who MisterAJ is, but oh well. ;P
Back to top Go down
zeme111

zeme111

PostSubject: Re: Alkemest's Awesome Application   Alkemest's Awesome Application EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:09 am

Played a game with him, he's really fun to hang around with, his aim was a bit rusty but it was a bad day for him Wink I hope to see good things turn out with this application heh

~Zeme
Back to top Go down
Alkemest

PostSubject: Re: Alkemest's Awesome Application   Alkemest's Awesome Application EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:10 am

Hey guys, sorry i haven't been on in a while. I'm away from home right now and only have a laptop. I'll try and be on more when I get back, but I might not be on fo r awhile, I have a root canal this thursday Sad.

See yah guys in a while!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alkemest's Awesome Application   Alkemest's Awesome Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Alkemest's Awesome Application
Page 1 of 1