SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Radical Habits /SRH/ Clan forums

HomeAll about /SRH/Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This is the beginning of something amazing! SRH -> D4L (Down for life)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 am
Latest topics
» Gretings old friends.
The clan and my Actions EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:11 pm by Back2BaseX

» SRH - Cal Poly 2000
The clan and my Actions EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:51 am by Wopuk

» feelin nostalgic
The clan and my Actions EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm by zeme111

» Soo AC 1.1 SUCKS. Just Saying
The clan and my Actions EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Check this shit out. (Not AC related video[s])
The clan and my Actions EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm by Soulker

» So I have given some thought
The clan and my Actions EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm by Gibarix

» What do you really look like?
The clan and my Actions EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Still Alive?
The clan and my Actions EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am by Gibarix

» I lol'd
The clan and my Actions EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm by PillMatic

Top posters
Back2BaseX (429)
The clan and my Actions Vote_lcapThe clan and my Actions Voting_barThe clan and my Actions Vote_rcap 
sticky (392)
The clan and my Actions Vote_lcapThe clan and my Actions Voting_barThe clan and my Actions Vote_rcap 
PisTOLWhit (345)
Rebel (253)
DaRealRocky (239)
Bukz (232)
Flyght30 (228)
PillMatic (210)
Weez (172)
zeme111 (117)
Playlist

The clan and my Actions

Go down 
+4
Bukz
DES|Godsmack
CCCPgirl
Rebel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebel

Rebel

The clan and my Actions Empty
PostSubject: The clan and my Actions   The clan and my Actions EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:37 am

Ok my explantion for my constant rank changed latleyt. i wont bang on so ill just say
ive been very inactive ive felt very disconected from the clan, and me and cccp are going through some hard times. well was.

Where i stand right now. i guess you could call me honary member but i removed myself from this group. hopeing for a change.. im so close to fully quitting ac but due to cccp and a few others im not quite there yet.

guys.. this clan is something special.. i know alot of you are hooked on L2 -cough- but.. we need our community back.... together as a family..
we can go far in ac guys.. im not asking for you to play everyday.. and to play for hours at a time.. but i hope everyone will atleast make the effort to be more active in the cube/forums
includeing myself!!!!

Back to the point.. if We can turn this land slide back around.. ill request to be put back as a normall member.

I dont want to lose this connection we have together as a clan.. there are many clans in ac.. and in the online world.. but non is like this..

Replys would be nice Smile
Rebs~
Back to top Go down
CCCPgirl

CCCPgirl

PostSubject: Re: The clan and my Actions   The clan and my Actions EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:28 am

As you all realize I have with Rebel a special relationship.I love him so fucking much, I could die for him.We recently have small problems but we resolve it, because we care about eachother.but this post is not about Rebel and me Wink

,I wanna that /SRH/ be like when I join in clan, BIG FAMILLY.When we start to have a reput.in ac comunitty ,we began to diverge Sad Guys we must do something or we disappear from ac Sad

lol I try to join l2 but i have only errors and viruses Razz

So what we do

with love&respect CCCPgirl
Back to top Go down
http://girlsownedu.co.nr
DES|Godsmack

PostSubject: Re: The clan and my Actions   The clan and my Actions EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:20 pm

Hello SRH,
I am no stranger to most of you. The reason for me to post this is you guy's / Girl are a Great Clan in the AC community and it would be a Huge Loss if your clan desolved from the AC Family. I know how hard it is to keep a clan together but as i said don't give it up move past whatever it is that is causing conflict and be that FORCE that you are in AC .
Special Hello to Bukz and Pistolwhip see you guys the most Smile
Back to top Go down
Bukz

Bukz

PostSubject: Re: The clan and my Actions   The clan and my Actions EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:07 pm

Hey there Godsmack good to see you on our forums. Welcome man. Very Happy

We really appreciate you coming on here and saying all those nice things, hopefully it will give everyone around here a nice boost of morale. We could use it. Wink

To everyone else, we all definitely need to play together more often, get those old clan matching days going again, and just overall we need some more activity both in game and on the forums here. I miss you all, I'm down for the get together, you know I'm always around so just find me on the IRC you know I'll be there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zarj

Zarj

PostSubject: Re: The clan and my Actions   The clan and my Actions EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:29 pm

SRH, I haven't been on much the past few weeks, but I have def. missed you when I was on, play more!
Back to top Go down
casp

PostSubject: Re: The clan and my Actions   The clan and my Actions EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:30 pm

If the guys playing Lineage (who are like the leaders?) disappear from the AC world, someone else should just step up and keep on making this clan better. Youre doing really well and youre all pretty cool shimmies!
Dont give up on it. You might lose some members along the way, and have hard, inactive times like all clans have. But you just gotta go on.
Personally Ive been scouting on pubs for possible future SRH members. Pistol said you guys were short in members and I already provided him with a few names. You can make this work, this isnt anything out of the normal. You go girl! Very Happy and guys.
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit

PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: The clan and my Actions   The clan and my Actions EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:53 pm

yeah, we're rebuilding and we aren't going anywhere anytime soon, I do assure you

;-)

Yeah, our leader Back2BaseX and founding member Pillmatic have almost completely switched to L2 (though base remains active on the forums and with clan issues, and will jump on for clan matches). It sux, but they're still awesome shimmies, and we stay in touch 4 shure.

Thanx for the support casp. If it wasnt for as many people in the community who have been showing support for our clan, I dont know if I'd still have the umph to conitune to push it and keep it alive. Your'll always be a friend to SRH!
Back to top Go down
tipper|DES|

PostSubject: Re: The clan and my Actions   The clan and my Actions EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:22 pm

ac needs clans like SRH.
Keeping a clan going is not easy.
My view (?) Don't worry about quantiy of players. Pick out competant players who have no blacklist record and who will respect the clan tag. It really doesn't matter how well they play. As your clan grows, so will their skill and commitment.
I really hope you make it Smile
Back to top Go down
CCCPgirl

CCCPgirl

PostSubject: Re: The clan and my Actions   The clan and my Actions EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:52 am

Ty for the support casp and tipper

peace&love CCCPgirl
Back to top Go down
http://girlsownedu.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The clan and my Actions   The clan and my Actions Empty

Back to top Go down

The clan and my Actions
Page 1 of 1