SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Radical Habits /SRH/ Clan forums

HomeAll about /SRH/Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This is the beginning of something amazing! SRH -> D4L (Down for life)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 am
Latest topics
» Gretings old friends.
My application :) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:11 pm by Back2BaseX

» SRH - Cal Poly 2000
My application :) EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:51 am by Wopuk

» feelin nostalgic
My application :) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm by zeme111

» Soo AC 1.1 SUCKS. Just Saying
My application :) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Check this shit out. (Not AC related video[s])
My application :) EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm by Soulker

» So I have given some thought
My application :) EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm by Gibarix

» What do you really look like?
My application :) EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Still Alive?
My application :) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am by Gibarix

» I lol'd
My application :) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm by PillMatic

Top posters
Back2BaseX (429)
My application :) Vote_lcapMy application :) Voting_barMy application :) Vote_rcap 
sticky (392)
My application :) Vote_lcapMy application :) Voting_barMy application :) Vote_rcap 
PisTOLWhit (345)
Rebel (253)
DaRealRocky (239)
Bukz (232)
Flyght30 (228)
PillMatic (210)
Weez (172)
zeme111 (117)
Playlist

My application :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tetsuo

Tetsuo

My application :) Empty
PostSubject: My application :)   My application :) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:04 pm

What name do you use in Assault Cube?
Tetsuo

Who refered you to the forums?
Gibarix.

How long have you been playing Assault Cube?
That's a tough question. I think I started back in March so, about 7 months so far.

Have you ever been a member of any other AC clan? If so, please name them.
Awesome Ninja Bunnies (ANB)

If yes, how long were you a member and why are you no longer a part of this clan?
I am still a member of ANB, but it no longer supports AssaultCube in it's repertoire of games due to difficulties founding itself in the game. Though the clan supports other games and I have been with them for about two years. Since they don't support AssaultCube anymore, their rules for being in more than one clan allow me to join another, though I don't know what SRH's take on this is.

How old are you?

In which time zone and/or country do you dwell?
United States, Eastern Daylight Time.

What is your normal play time(s)?
On weekends, usually any time during the day I have nothing to do (which is often). On weekdays, usually mid-day/evenings.

Please tell us your favorite mode, map (offical), and weapon.
Team One Shot One Kill, ac_desert or ac_snow, and my favorite weapon is the sub-machine gun if I'm not playing TOSOK or OSOK.

Do you have a headset (or microphone)?
Sorta. I have a mic built into one of my laptops.

Are you able to use the Ventrilo program for voice chat? (free download)
Yes...and no. My internet connection has the ability to handle Ventrilo, but living in a campus apartment (I'm in college) the Internet is routed through the college network, and they block a high number of ports. Vent chat for ANB was blocked to me, and until I set up a proxy tunnel, xfire was blocked too. Sad

Amazingly though, AssaultCube worked without interference.

If there is anything else you care to tell us about yourself, please do!
When playing, or just talking to people in general, I don't cuss at people over little stuff ^_^. Plus, I was hoping that being part of a clan that already has an awesome stance in the game would make playing the game funner, as all our recruits for ANB to play AC weren't very interested in participating (or friendly for that matter <_<).

And uh, while I doubt this will be of any use to anyone in the future, I know a little VB.NET, so if you need some kind of basic application for something you can ask me. I'm always looking for projects to practice on Razz.
Back to top Go down
http://linuxnoobified.uni.cc/
Gibarix

Gibarix

PostSubject: Re: My application :)   My application :) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Tetsuo!!!! <3
Good luck with your app dude

Tetsuo is like one of the coolest people ever but ive never seen him play from what i can remember..
Back to top Go down
Tetsuo

Tetsuo

PostSubject: Re: My application :)   My application :) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:20 pm

You seriously don't remember? We never would have met had you not seen me playing on the game. LOL

EDIT: I should probably add the fact that I haven't played very consistently over the last few weeks since there was no real incentive for me to do so til AssaultCube because the only online game I could actually play. I played with Gib a few times but more times to do map editing and such.
Back to top Go down
http://linuxnoobified.uni.cc/
Gibarix

Gibarix

PostSubject: Re: My application :)   My application :) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:07 pm

i have a screeny on my mac of us playing but i dont remember XDDD ill post it asap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My application :)   My application :) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:21 pm

welcome to the site mang :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.srhclan.tk
PisTOLWhit

PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: My application :)   My application :) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:52 am

your app. looks great and Im moving you to testing.

Testing is about discovering your skill, adaptability, knowledge of the game and community, respect and maturity. Search for us in-game whenever you can, and show us who you are. Also, we're trying to bring these forums back to life, so that helps as well.

GL!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My application :)   My application :) Empty

Back to top Go down

My application :)
Page 1 of 1