SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Radical Habits /SRH/ Clan forums

HomeAll about /SRH/Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This is the beginning of something amazing! SRH -> D4L (Down for life)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 am
Latest topics
» Gretings old friends.
KFactor's Application EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:11 pm by Back2BaseX

» SRH - Cal Poly 2000
KFactor's Application EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:51 am by Wopuk

» feelin nostalgic
KFactor's Application EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm by zeme111

» Soo AC 1.1 SUCKS. Just Saying
KFactor's Application EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Check this shit out. (Not AC related video[s])
KFactor's Application EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm by Soulker

» So I have given some thought
KFactor's Application EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm by Gibarix

» What do you really look like?
KFactor's Application EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Still Alive?
KFactor's Application EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am by Gibarix

» I lol'd
KFactor's Application EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm by PillMatic

Top posters
Back2BaseX (429)
KFactor's Application Vote_lcapKFactor's Application Voting_barKFactor's Application Vote_rcap 
sticky (392)
KFactor's Application Vote_lcapKFactor's Application Voting_barKFactor's Application Vote_rcap 
PisTOLWhit (345)
Rebel (253)
DaRealRocky (239)
Bukz (232)
Flyght30 (228)
PillMatic (210)
Weez (172)
zeme111 (117)
Playlist

KFactor's Application

Go down 
+2
PillMatic
KFactor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KFactor

KFactor's Application Empty
PostSubject: KFactor's Application   KFactor's Application EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:09 am

What name do you use in Assault Cube? KFactor, but I just played you guys as, "looking4aclan" in CTF

Who refered you to the forums? I found it at the clan list at the assault cube wiki

How long have you been playing Assault Cube? Started recently

Have you ever been a member of any other AC clan? If so, please name them. No

If yes, how long were you a member and why are you no longer a part of this clan?

How old are you? 18

In which time zone and/or country do you dwell? US Eastern

What is your normal play time(s)? Throughout the day.

Please tell us your favorite mode, map (offical), and weapon. Shotgun, complex, mines

Do you have a headset (or microphone)? Microphone

Are you able to use the Skype program for voice chat? (free download) Yes, but I don't have it downloaded.

If there is anything else you care to tell us about yourself, please do!

Well, about myself... Before, I mostly played Wii shooters and was pretty good at them. I had my own clan and almost won GameBattles tournaments, so I know about being a good clanmate, teammate, and know tactics in FPS. However, I'm now in college and didn't bring my Wii with me, so I play AC on my laptop. Currently I only have a touch pad, (no mouse), but am getting one soon. I have gotten pretty efficient with it though. I already played some games with you guys, and you seemed organized and fun to play with. Look forward to playing with you some more.
Back to top Go down
PillMatic

PillMatic

PostSubject: Re: KFactor's Application   KFactor's Application EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:35 am

Thank You for your interest in /SRH/ and welcome to the forum's. We will begin reviewing your application. This process can take some time so please be patient.

I will say i did take note of you in the server earlier, you seem to be pretty good mang. GL !
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky

DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: KFactor's Application   KFactor's Application EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:10 am

welcome to te foumns.... GL AND BE PATIENT
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky

DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: KFactor's Application   KFactor's Application EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:11 am

welcome to te foumns.... GL AND BE PATIENT
Back to top Go down
Zarj

Zarj

PostSubject: Re: KFactor's Application   KFactor's Application EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:30 pm

Just thought I should let you guys know this dude is also applying for NR.
Back to top Go down
KFactor

PostSubject: Re: KFactor's Application   KFactor's Application EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:50 pm

Zarj wrote:
Just thought I should let you guys know this dude is also applying for NR.

Yes, I did, but after playing with you guys and visiting your site I decided that SRH seems like a better fit so am cancelling the other app. Sorry for the confusion.
Back to top Go down
PillMatic

PillMatic

PostSubject: Re: KFactor's Application   KFactor's Application EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:06 pm

Zarj Thank you for looking out as always.

Regarding your application KFactor, I understand these circumstances and dont see it as a problem just as long as your application was withdrawn from NR and also that you were not intentionally sending out mass applications for any clan you can get in. I will be looking more into this just as a precaution. In the past we have automatically denied applications for this reason. Being new to the Ac community and finding the right clan for you isnt the easiest, we've all been there at some point or another.

happy pwnen
I
Back to top Go down
KFactor

PostSubject: Re: KFactor's Application   KFactor's Application EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:15 pm

Not a problem. Sorry for the misunderstanding. The NR application was withdrawn, and please do not misinterpret the situation as seeing what clans I can get in. I sent in an application here wishing for a chance to join SRH only.
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit

PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: KFactor's Application   KFactor's Application EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:57 am

Yes, we take membership very seriously, and we're looking for people who want to be a part of SRH. not just a member of a good clan. We're a very specific yet versatile bunch, and we're in the market for people who understand who we are, what we're about, and what we represent and are looking to perpetuate that.

Before you have my vote, I'd like to get to know you better, play with you more, and see you as a bigger part of the community (lurk around here and the AC forums, post when you have something to say, and find me on IRC at #srhchat or skype me at PisTOLWhit)

Look forward to getting to know you!
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky

DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: KFactor's Application   KFactor's Application EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:37 pm

you can play against me to i look forwardo it... if you got skype post it up in are forumns so we can have a time to contact you and know if you are in ac or you could pm it to us either way works Smile
Back to top Go down
KFactor

PostSubject: Re: KFactor's Application   KFactor's Application EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:35 pm

Thanks guys, I haven't downloaded skype yet, but am looking into it. I'll keep an eye out for you guys in matches. You said that your IRC is #srhchat. Ok, I don't want to sound like a noob, but how do you access it? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit

PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: KFactor's Application   KFactor's Application EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:05 am

downlaod mIRC client at http://www.mirc.com/

then connect to the gamesurge.net server (see help options for instructions)

then add #srhchat to your channels (again, lurk and check the help options or tutorials for this)

then message my name which is PisTOL
Back to top Go down
Zarj

Zarj

PostSubject: Re: KFactor's Application   KFactor's Application EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:44 am

Or just go to www.gamesurge.net/chat and use mibbit. tongue
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky

DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: KFactor's Application   KFactor's Application EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:57 am

or just get skype 10 times easier
Back to top Go down
Back2BaseX
Admin
Back2BaseX

PostSubject: Re: KFactor's Application   KFactor's Application EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 pm

Hey, Kfactor. Welcome to the forums. I'd post my normal long explanation of our process but I think it's pretty much understood here that we take our application process very seriously.

Skype is the easiest way to contact pretty much all of us. :]
Back to top Go down
http://srhclan.tk
Back2BaseX
Admin
Back2BaseX

PostSubject: Re: KFactor's Application   KFactor's Application EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:26 am

Kfactor, due to inactivity on the forums and never being on at the same time, I just feel like perhaps this application may be forgotten.

For now, I am going to close your application. Thanks for your interest, and best of luck.
Back2BaseX.
Back to top Go down
http://srhclan.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KFactor's Application   KFactor's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

KFactor's Application
Page 1 of 1