SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Radical Habits /SRH/ Clan forums

HomeAll about /SRH/Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This is the beginning of something amazing! SRH -> D4L (Down for life)
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 am
Latest topics
» Gretings old friends.
:D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:11 pm by Back2BaseX

» SRH - Cal Poly 2000
:D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:51 am by Wopuk

» feelin nostalgic
:D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm by zeme111

» Soo AC 1.1 SUCKS. Just Saying
:D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Check this shit out. (Not AC related video[s])
:D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm by Soulker

» So I have given some thought
:D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm by Gibarix

» What do you really look like?
:D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Still Alive?
:D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am by Gibarix

» I lol'd
:D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm by PillMatic

Top posters
Back2BaseX (429)
:D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D Vote_lcap:D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D Voting_bar:D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D Vote_rcap 
sticky (392)
:D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D Vote_lcap:D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D Voting_bar:D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D Vote_rcap 
PisTOLWhit (345)
Rebel (253)
DaRealRocky (239)
Bukz (232)
Flyght30 (228)
PillMatic (210)
Weez (172)
zeme111 (117)
Playlist

:D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Semperfiparatus

:D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D Empty
PostSubject: :D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D   :D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:58 pm

What name do you use in Assault Cube? Semperfiparatus

Who refered you to the forums? Pill Matic

How long have you been playing Assault Cube?a year

Have you ever been a member of any other AC clan? If so, please name them.no

If yes, how long were you a member and why are you no longer a part of this clan?

How old are you?14

In which time zone and/or country do you dwell?America

What is your normal play time(s)? 8

Please tell us your favorite mode, map (offical), and weapon.team one shot one kill, Old Village, and assault rifle

Do you have a headset (or microphone)?no

Are you able to use the Skype program for voice chat? (free download)no

If there is anything else you care to tell us about yourself, please do!no bounce Razz Razz Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky

DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: :D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D   :D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:09 pm

welcome to the forumns...

Hint I would get skpe easier to get in contat with the clan
Back to top Go down
Semperfiparatus

PostSubject: Re: :D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D   :D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:55 pm

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Back2BaseX
Admin
Back2BaseX

PostSubject: Re: :D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D   :D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:30 am

Hey, Semperfiparatus. Thanks for your interest in SRH. Right now we are going through a very fine process and recruitment is at a very low rate.

For now, we don't feel you are the right fit for our clan, but would like to encourage you to remain active here as a guest if you would like.

SRH would like to wish you the best of luck, and we look forward to playing with you soon.
/SRH/Back2BaseX.
Back to top Go down
http://srhclan.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D   :D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D Empty

Back to top Go down

:D hey guys just want to join here's my app:D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SRH Clan Forums :: /SRH/ Applications :: Applications: Denied-
Jump to: