SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Radical Habits /SRH/ Clan forums

HomeAll about /SRH/Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This is the beginning of something amazing! SRH -> D4L (Down for life)
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 am
Latest topics
» Gretings old friends.
In regards to denied applications. [Please read] EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:11 pm by Back2BaseX

» SRH - Cal Poly 2000
In regards to denied applications. [Please read] EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:51 am by Wopuk

» feelin nostalgic
In regards to denied applications. [Please read] EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm by zeme111

» Soo AC 1.1 SUCKS. Just Saying
In regards to denied applications. [Please read] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Check this shit out. (Not AC related video[s])
In regards to denied applications. [Please read] EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm by Soulker

» So I have given some thought
In regards to denied applications. [Please read] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm by Gibarix

» What do you really look like?
In regards to denied applications. [Please read] EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Still Alive?
In regards to denied applications. [Please read] EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am by Gibarix

» I lol'd
In regards to denied applications. [Please read] EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm by PillMatic

Top posters
Back2BaseX (429)
In regards to denied applications. [Please read] Vote_lcapIn regards to denied applications. [Please read] Voting_barIn regards to denied applications. [Please read] Vote_rcap 
sticky (392)
In regards to denied applications. [Please read] Vote_lcapIn regards to denied applications. [Please read] Voting_barIn regards to denied applications. [Please read] Vote_rcap 
PisTOLWhit (345)
Rebel (253)
DaRealRocky (239)
Bukz (232)
Flyght30 (228)
PillMatic (210)
Weez (172)
zeme111 (117)
Playlist

In regards to denied applications. [Please read]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Back2BaseX
Admin
Back2BaseX

In regards to denied applications. [Please read] Empty
PostSubject: In regards to denied applications. [Please read]   In regards to denied applications. [Please read] EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:52 am

If you find your application here, I apologize. All decisions within /SRH/ are made by the three founders and no members are accepted without a unanimous decision.

If you would like further information or details regarding the decision for your application, please feel free to PM me and I will do my best to explain why this decision was made.

Also, any feedback to our decisions can be sent directly to me via PM. I read all my PMs and I will do my best to get back to you as hastily as possible.

Thanks, and best of luck.
BaseX.
Back to top Go down
http://srhclan.tk

In regards to denied applications. [Please read]
Page 1 of 1