SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Radical Habits /SRH/ Clan forums

HomeAll about /SRH/Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This is the beginning of something amazing! SRH -> D4L (Down for life)
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 am
Latest topics
» Gretings old friends.
TortureTactics Applications EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:11 pm by Back2BaseX

» SRH - Cal Poly 2000
TortureTactics Applications EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:51 am by Wopuk

» feelin nostalgic
TortureTactics Applications EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm by zeme111

» Soo AC 1.1 SUCKS. Just Saying
TortureTactics Applications EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Check this shit out. (Not AC related video[s])
TortureTactics Applications EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm by Soulker

» So I have given some thought
TortureTactics Applications EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm by Gibarix

» What do you really look like?
TortureTactics Applications EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Still Alive?
TortureTactics Applications EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am by Gibarix

» I lol'd
TortureTactics Applications EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm by PillMatic

Top posters
Back2BaseX (429)
TortureTactics Applications Vote_lcapTortureTactics Applications Voting_barTortureTactics Applications Vote_rcap 
sticky (392)
TortureTactics Applications Vote_lcapTortureTactics Applications Voting_barTortureTactics Applications Vote_rcap 
PisTOLWhit (345)
Rebel (253)
DaRealRocky (239)
Bukz (232)
Flyght30 (228)
PillMatic (210)
Weez (172)
zeme111 (117)
Playlist

TortureTactics Applications

Go down 
+2
DaRealRocky
TortureTactics
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TortureTactics

TortureTactics

TortureTactics Applications Empty
PostSubject: TortureTactics Applications   TortureTactics Applications EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:04 am

What name do you use in Assault Cube?
TortureTactics

Who refered you to the forums?
Flyer refered me to the website.

How long have you been playing Assault Cube?
2 months.

Have you ever been a member of any other AC clan? If so, please name them.
Nope.

If yes, how long were you a member and why are you no longer a part of this clan?
N/A

How old are you?

In which time zone and/or country do you dwell?
US Eastern

What is your normal play time(s)?
Mondays and Wednesdays: 12:00p.m.-1:00p.m./5:00p.m.-6:55p.m., Wednesdays and Thursdays: 12:00p.m.-3:00p.m.

Please tell us your favorite mode, map (offical), and weapon.
This one is easy: ac_snow, team deathmatch, sniper rifle

Do you have a headset (or microphone)?
Yes

Are you able to use the Skype program for voice chat? (free download)
Yes, but I do not have the program downloaded.

If there is anything else you care to tell us about yourself, please do!
Born and raised in America, a big huge fan of the Doom serie video games, played www.zdaemon.org (doom multiplayer online) for about 2 years left because the people in the forums were retards, and there wasn't alot of people who didn't play on that program. Since I have now started playing AC I am liking it a lot better. The reason why my playing time is so jumpy because I go to a community college and my study time restricts with my assault cube entertainment.
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky

DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: TortureTactics Applications   TortureTactics Applications EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:07 am

college is a common problembt if u do download skype the application proces goe faster i believe... good luck on ur app. and welcome to the forumns
Back to top Go down
Zeus

Zeus

PostSubject: Re: TortureTactics Applications   TortureTactics Applications EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:29 pm

Hey, good to see another college applicant, can't wait to see you in game...
Back to top Go down
Back2BaseX
Admin
Back2BaseX

PostSubject: Re: TortureTactics Applications   TortureTactics Applications EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:02 pm

Thanks for your interest in /SRH/. We'd like you to know that the process for joining our clan is not an overly hasty one like most. We put our perspective members through some shit to make sure they are what we're looking for, and some applications have remained active for long periods of time without much progress.

We look at the /SRH/ tags as a major privilege and we don't want just anyone among us. The community that is the clan is more important to me than the amount of gaming ability. If you're a dedicated and loyal member of the community, you will do amazingly with us.

Keep an eye on this post for future updates and we will handle your application in as much of a timely manner as possible.

Other than that, look for us in game, and try to play with and get to know our members. Look forward to seeing you in the cube!
Back to top Go down
http://srhclan.tk
TortureTactics

TortureTactics

PostSubject: Re: TortureTactics Applications   TortureTactics Applications EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:09 pm

Sorry for the last post im putting up right now, at my house I have slow satillite internet and it will not mix very well for Skype, because if I use my microphone my voice will skip a lot. But I will download the application anyway. Other than that can I have your guys name so I add you; also what servers do you guys mostly play on, and do I have to go through tryouts to be accepted into the family clan.
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky

DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: TortureTactics Applications   TortureTactics Applications EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:04 am

post ur nme on forumn so all members can see it for inastant message purpose.. and the tryout part pill pistol basic can explain in greater detail than myself
Back to top Go down
Back2BaseX
Admin
Back2BaseX

PostSubject: Re: TortureTactics Applications   TortureTactics Applications EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Just search for us in game. The server we play on is never set. We play on the ladder servers a lot but also random servers from time to time.
Back to top Go down
http://srhclan.tk
PillMatic

PillMatic

PostSubject: Re: TortureTactics Applications   TortureTactics Applications EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:58 pm

Erm , You around anymore Mang?
Back to top Go down
Flyght30

PostSubject: Re: TortureTactics Applications   TortureTactics Applications EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:49 am

Let us know if your still around TortureTactics. We would like to get to know you and speed up your application process. Let me know. My skype is Flyght30. Please give me a shout Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TortureTactics Applications   TortureTactics Applications Empty

Back to top Go down

TortureTactics Applications
Page 1 of 1