SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Radical Habits /SRH/ Clan forums

HomeAll about /SRH/Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This is the beginning of something amazing! SRH -> D4L (Down for life)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 am
Latest topics
» Gretings old friends.
Zeus' Application EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:11 pm by Back2BaseX

» SRH - Cal Poly 2000
Zeus' Application EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:51 am by Wopuk

» feelin nostalgic
Zeus' Application EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm by zeme111

» Soo AC 1.1 SUCKS. Just Saying
Zeus' Application EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Check this shit out. (Not AC related video[s])
Zeus' Application EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm by Soulker

» So I have given some thought
Zeus' Application EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm by Gibarix

» What do you really look like?
Zeus' Application EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Still Alive?
Zeus' Application EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am by Gibarix

» I lol'd
Zeus' Application EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm by PillMatic

Top posters
Back2BaseX (429)
Zeus' Application Vote_lcapZeus' Application Voting_barZeus' Application Vote_rcap 
sticky (392)
Zeus' Application Vote_lcapZeus' Application Voting_barZeus' Application Vote_rcap 
PisTOLWhit (345)
Rebel (253)
DaRealRocky (239)
Bukz (232)
Flyght30 (228)
PillMatic (210)
Weez (172)
zeme111 (117)
Playlist

Zeus' Application

Go down 
+2
Flyght30
Zeus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeus

Zeus

Zeus' Application Empty
PostSubject: Zeus' Application   Zeus' Application EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:35 pm

/SRH/,

I have been scoping out the clan scene for a while now and have decided that /SRH/ is the best fit for me. So here goes.

What name do you use in Assault Cube?
|FC|Zeus

Who referred you to the forums?
I searched out the forums after observing /SRH/ members.

How long have you been playing Assault Cube?
Since April 2009, so about 5 months.

Have you ever been a member of any other AC clan? If so, please name them.
Yes, I am currently one of the last two members of |FC|.

If yes, how long were you a member and why are you no longer a part of this clan?
Joined |FC| on May 13th 2009, I am still a member but will terminate membership if accepted to /SRH/.

How old are you?

In which time zone and/or country do you dwell?
Eastern Time Zone, United States

What is your normal play time(s)?
At Home: 1300-1800
At School: 1900-2400

Please tell us your favorite mode, map (offical), and weapon.
Tosok, ac_desert, Sniper

Do you have a headset (or microphone)?
No

Are you able to use the Ventrilo program for voice chat? (free download)
Yes

I am still in |FC| because I have been trying to revive it, but that looks like it is not going to work out. I chose to apply for /SRH/
based on your reputation and maturity. |FC| members just left without solid reasons and it disappoints me. Therefore I am looking for a more
mature clan.

Thanks V/R,

Zeus

"Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat."
-R. Stark
Back to top Go down
Flyght30

Zeus' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus' Application   Zeus' Application EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:09 pm

Welcome Zeus!

I've played a few rounds with you. Find one of us in game for a test. I am usually in Buke Boys Reloaded a couple time a day. You will find that /SRH/ is definitely a more mature clan. That is the reason I came here Smile Best of Luck with you App! Look forward to more games.
Back to top Go down
Zeus

Zeus

Zeus' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus' Application   Zeus' Application EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:17 pm

Thank You

"Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat."
-R. Stark
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit

PisTOLWhit

Zeus' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus' Application   Zeus' Application EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:44 pm

Zeus, I have seen you in-game a good number of times, and you definitively seem to be the more mature side of the clan you are coming from. I have no problem with moving your application to testing, after discussing it with all our members. Please feel free to poke around a bit here, and get a feel for what we're about (though lately, the forums have been a little dead. Life people!). Also search us out in-game, and play with us as much as possible to hasten your application process.

Awesome to have you here mang, and look forward to you application process!!

XD
Back to top Go down
Witness

Witness

Zeus' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus' Application   Zeus' Application EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:18 pm

played with you earlier.. decent player good attitude good luck Wink
Back to top Go down

Zeus' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus' Application   Zeus' Application EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:34 pm

good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.srhclan.tk
Zeus

Zeus

Zeus' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus' Application   Zeus' Application EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:58 pm

Guys,

I am moving back into school tomorrow and I forgot my mouse Sad. So... therefore I will be sidelined for about a week. (Unless I test the waters with a trackpad or borrow someone else's). Didn't want you to think I just up and quit.
Have fun...

Zeus

-R. Stark
Back to top Go down
Flyght30

Zeus' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus' Application   Zeus' Application EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:15 pm

Get a mouse....it really sucks with a trackpad trust me LOL! See you in a week or so.
Back to top Go down
Zeus

Zeus

Zeus' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus' Application   Zeus' Application EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:19 am

No worries, Im back now...

-R. Stark
Back to top Go down
Zeus

Zeus

Zeus' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus' Application   Zeus' Application EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:54 pm

I also want to know If I am accepted for testing as my app has not been moved to that thread yet.

Thanks

-R. Stark
Back to top Go down
Back2BaseX
Admin
Back2BaseX

Zeus' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus' Application   Zeus' Application EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:30 am

Hey Zeus. You may have not seen my name enough lately, but I'm Base.

I'd like to get you tested. Guys, if he comes to you, play with him a bit. You know what we're looking for. I hope to see you in game, Zeus. And possibly eventually a member of our clan.

Glad to see your interest. Don't lose hope and you could end up in what I consider the best clan ever. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://srhclan.tk
Sponsored content

Zeus' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus' Application   Zeus' Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Zeus' Application
Page 1 of 1