SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Radical Habits /SRH/ Clan forums

HomeAll about /SRH/Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This is the beginning of something amazing! SRH -> D4L (Down for life)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 am
Latest topics
» Gretings old friends.
Cannabliss Application EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:11 pm by Back2BaseX

» SRH - Cal Poly 2000
Cannabliss Application EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:51 am by Wopuk

» feelin nostalgic
Cannabliss Application EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm by zeme111

» Soo AC 1.1 SUCKS. Just Saying
Cannabliss Application EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Check this shit out. (Not AC related video[s])
Cannabliss Application EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm by Soulker

» So I have given some thought
Cannabliss Application EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm by Gibarix

» What do you really look like?
Cannabliss Application EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Still Alive?
Cannabliss Application EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am by Gibarix

» I lol'd
Cannabliss Application EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm by PillMatic

Top posters
Back2BaseX (429)
Cannabliss Application Vote_lcapCannabliss Application Voting_barCannabliss Application Vote_rcap 
sticky (392)
Cannabliss Application Vote_lcapCannabliss Application Voting_barCannabliss Application Vote_rcap 
PisTOLWhit (345)
Rebel (253)
DaRealRocky (239)
Bukz (232)
Flyght30 (228)
PillMatic (210)
Weez (172)
zeme111 (117)
Playlist

Cannabliss Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cannabliss

Cannabliss Application Empty
PostSubject: Cannabliss Application   Cannabliss Application EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:40 am

What name do you use in Assault Cube? I've been using the alias TeamAmerica, but recently changed to Cannabliss.

Who refered you to the forums? Tiesto. He's an AC friend from back in the day.

How long have you been playing Assault Cube? About 7 or 8 months now.

Have you ever been a member of any other AC clan? If so, please name them. I was in SK but I got booted because my time frame didn't fit their clan matches. I was also in GoD along with Tiesto but as most know, that clan is no longer active.

If yes, how long were you a member and why are you no longer a part of this clan? Answered above.

How old are you? 19

In which time zone and/or country do you dwell? USA, and My time is PST, or GMT - 8

What is your normal play time(s) (please include GMT)? I'm usually online anywhere between 9 PM PST and 3 AM PST, which of course converts to 1 PM GMT and 7 PM GMT. However, I'm sometimes also online between 10 AM PST and 3 PM PST, which converts to 2 AM GMT and 7 AM GMT.

Please tell us your favorite mode, map (offical), and weapon. Deathmatch, ac_derb, sniper rifle.

Do you have a headset (or microphone)? I have a built-in mic/webcam in my laptop.

Are you able to use the Skype program for voice chat? (free download) Yes, my Skype name is t3amam3rica1.

If there is anything else you care to tell us about yourself, please do! I'm fun to play with and I hope to be seeing you all in-game soon! My AIM is T3amAm3rica1 so don't hesitate to contact me there. Also, if anyone likes metal music and needs to broaden their library, talk to me. =P
Back to top Go down
DaRealRocky

DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Cannabliss Application   Cannabliss Application EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:28 am

NIce great app hope to see you ingame.. GL AND HF..
Back to top Go down
Zeus

Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Cannabliss Application   Cannabliss Application EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:11 pm

Nice man, I listen to some metal myself...
Back to top Go down
Back2BaseX
Admin
Back2BaseX

PostSubject: Re: Cannabliss Application   Cannabliss Application EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Hey man, nice application and I like the name Cannabliss.
Look for our members in game and play with them as much as possible. Get to know them and they will make sure you make it in if they really like you. :]
Back to top Go down
http://srhclan.tk
DaRealRocky

DaRealRocky

PostSubject: Re: Cannabliss Application   Cannabliss Application EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:38 pm

cana add me on skypeee jeeeez
Back to top Go down
Flyght30

PostSubject: Re: Cannabliss Application   Cannabliss Application EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:43 am

Let us know if your still around Cannabliss. We would like to get to know you and speed up your application process. Let me know. My skype is Flyght30. Please give me a shout Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannabliss Application   Cannabliss Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Cannabliss Application
Page 1 of 1