SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Radical Habits /SRH/ Clan forums

HomeAll about /SRH/Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This is the beginning of something amazing! SRH -> D4L (Down for life)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 am
Latest topics
» Gretings old friends.
Application: Flyght30 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:11 pm by Back2BaseX

» SRH - Cal Poly 2000
Application: Flyght30 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:51 am by Wopuk

» feelin nostalgic
Application: Flyght30 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm by zeme111

» Soo AC 1.1 SUCKS. Just Saying
Application: Flyght30 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Check this shit out. (Not AC related video[s])
Application: Flyght30 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm by Soulker

» So I have given some thought
Application: Flyght30 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm by Gibarix

» What do you really look like?
Application: Flyght30 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Still Alive?
Application: Flyght30 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am by Gibarix

» I lol'd
Application: Flyght30 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm by PillMatic

Top posters
Back2BaseX (429)
Application: Flyght30 Vote_lcapApplication: Flyght30 Voting_barApplication: Flyght30 Vote_rcap 
sticky (392)
Application: Flyght30 Vote_lcapApplication: Flyght30 Voting_barApplication: Flyght30 Vote_rcap 
PisTOLWhit (345)
Rebel (253)
DaRealRocky (239)
Bukz (232)
Flyght30 (228)
PillMatic (210)
Weez (172)
zeme111 (117)
Playlist

Application: Flyght30

Go down 
+4
Rebel
CCCPgirl
Bukz
Flyght30
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Flyght30

Application: Flyght30 Empty
PostSubject: Application: Flyght30   Application: Flyght30 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:16 pm

What name do you use in Assault Cube?
Flyght30

Who referred you to the forums?
Boo K Z (Bukz)

How long have you been playing Assault Cube?
6-8 months

Have you ever been a member of any other AC clan? If so, please name them.
I played jokingly as |VD|Herpes ( my own tags) and was in uF* with Bukz

If yes, how long were you a member and why are you no longer a part of this clan?
I was extremely dedicated to uF for 2 months having in excess of 250 posts. I am leaving under good terms and as a respected forum admin.

How old are you?
I am 33 which is why I am seeking a more mature clan. I enjoy playing AC, not pre-teen politics LOL

In which time zone and/or country do you dwell?
I live in USA, State of Alabama (central time zone) but travel often throughout the country/world

What is your normal play time(s)?
Times vary. I can play during the day often; however, usually play a round or 20 with Bukz late night.

Please tell us your favorite mode, map (offical), and weapon.
I really like CTF and TOSOK. Desert. I play with sniper and knife mostly. Be forewarned, I am weak at DM and SMGs. I am continuing practice with this mode with Bukz. He is helping me alot with strategies and techniques.

Do you have a headset (or microphone)?
Yes

Are you able to use the Ventrilo program for voice chat? (free download)

Yes

If there is anything else you care to tell us about yourself, please do!

I would like to be in SRH. I have played with many of you, and as stated above, I seek a mature clan that just wants to have fun, blow off steam after a hard days work, and not put up with preteen politics. Let the games begin! Very Happy

Last edited by Flyght30 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bukz

Bukz

PostSubject: Re: Application: Flyght30   Application: Flyght30 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:25 pm

Very Happy

Great to see the app man I look forward to seeing the results. LOL @ Boo K Z I'm sure the guys will like you Wink
Back to top Go down
Flyght30

PostSubject: Re: Application: Flyght30   Application: Flyght30 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:27 pm

Thanks Bukz! If they like you, they'll love me Razz
Back to top Go down
CCCPgirl

CCCPgirl

PostSubject: Re: Application: Flyght30   Application: Flyght30 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:15 am

heyyyyyyyy Flyght30,nice to see you here Razz
Back to top Go down
http://girlsownedu.co.nr
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Application: Flyght30   Application: Flyght30 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:49 am

Hey flyght.. Smile thanks for your interest.. im sure back2basex will get back to you asap.

And btw.. most of us suck at dm Wink hehe.

~Rebs
Back to top Go down
Back2BaseX
Admin
Back2BaseX

PostSubject: Re: Application: Flyght30   Application: Flyght30 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:00 pm

First and foremost, the general message I give to most applicants:
Thanks for your interest in /SRH/. We'd like you to know that the process for joining our clan is not an overly hasty one like most. We put our perspective members through some shit to make sure they are what we're looking for, and some applications have remained active for long periods of time without much progress.

We look at the /SRH/ tags as a major privilege and we don't want just anyone among us. The community that is the clan is more important to me than the amount of gaming ability. If you're a dedicated and loyal member of the community, you will do amazingly with us.

Keep an eye on this post for future updates and we will handle your application in as much of a timely manner as possible.

Now here's a few notes just on this app:
Most of us suck at DM, but our CTF is a bit different, I like to think. Wink
"I am seeking a more mature clan. I enjoy playing AC, not pre-teen politics"
(((If only you could see the grin on my face right now. This is a man after my own heart.)))

If you see Rebel, Pistolwhit, Pillmatic, Bukz, Sticky, or myself - I'd like to get you tested asap. You seem like the right fit for our clan from what I've read and there wasn't a thing in your application that put a bad taste in my mouth like most.

Look forward to seeing how this goes.
BaseX.
Back to top Go down
http://srhclan.tk
Flyght30

PostSubject: Re: Application: Flyght30   Application: Flyght30 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:42 pm

Thanks Guys! I really appreciate it. I look forward to testing and playing with you guys. I already play with Bukz almost on a daily basis. I am sure he can vouch for me and probably has (knowing the King of Screenshots)100's of our rounds. LOL. I would be honored to share my bullets with anyone in the clan though Smile

Thanks Again!
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit

PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: Application: Flyght30   Application: Flyght30 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:24 pm

Most def., Ive played a good few matches with you, and I would value your membership in SRH greatly. You seem to be exactly the type of applicant we are looking for, and any recommendation (and i GUESS personality trait :-p) form Bukz is a high one to me indeed.

I look forward with (with great anxiety and impatience) to your app. process

:-)

GL!

(please excuse grammatical errors, im a stoner)

XD
Back to top Go down
Flyght30

PostSubject: Re: Application: Flyght30   Application: Flyght30 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:03 pm

Your too kind PisTOLWhit! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Flyght30

PostSubject: Re: Application: Flyght30   Application: Flyght30 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:08 pm

Thanks for the rounds today Pistol, Rebel, and CCCP. I had fun playing with ya. Next time, hopefully, I'll step up my game a bit Wink Thanks Again!
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Application: Flyght30   Application: Flyght30 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:50 pm

Was a cool match, i would like to add that this guy seems like a real respectfull person and his skills in tosok aint that bad at all.

Application: Flyght30 Flyght

Edit: Yes this is his test Razz
Back to top Go down
Bukz

Bukz

PostSubject: Re: Application: Flyght30   Application: Flyght30 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:06 pm

Very nice work Flyght! I know how hard sticky can be in tosok. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application: Flyght30   Application: Flyght30 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:11 pm

haha bukz.....yea was a good game he's a very good player.
Back to top Go down
http://www.srhclan.tk
Flyght30

PostSubject: Re: Application: Flyght30   Application: Flyght30 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:56 pm

Bukz wrote:
Very nice work Flyght! I know how hard sticky can be in tosok. Razz

Ha! I know that's right! Playing Sticky and Rebel: Just don't miss or they'll eat your lunch. Fun games, I look forward to many more.

Flyght30
Back to top Go down
zeme111

zeme111

PostSubject: Re: Application: Flyght30   Application: Flyght30 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:29 pm

there wasn't a thing in your application that put a bad taste in my mouth like most.

I lolled Wink

Good luck on your app! I hope to see you ingame

~Zeme
Back to top Go down
Back2BaseX
Admin
Back2BaseX

PostSubject: Re: Application: Flyght30   Application: Flyght30 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:07 pm

Yeah, you lolled because it's not the type of response YOU are used to seeing from me, huh? :p

Flyght, due to the matches and responses I've seen in regards to your application, I've decided to bring you in as a probationary member.

What this means is, you will wear the tags, have a little more access to the forums, and we will be watching you like a hawk. :p We're looking for forum and in game activity. Also, we would like to possibly try you out in a few clan matches. Smile

The amount of time one spends as a probationary member is not a set time. Members who make impressive efforts to be a part of our community send to excel, where as others fall short and never make it further.

Don't wear the tags on the DEATHSTAR server yet, because I will have to get your name added to the nickname whitelist. But everywhere else, start reppin'!

Welcome to /SRH/.
Back2BaseX
Back to top Go down
http://srhclan.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Flyght30   Application: Flyght30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Flyght30
Page 1 of 1