SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Welcome to the SRH Clan forums. Please login or register!
SRH Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Radical Habits /SRH/ Clan forums

HomeAll about /SRH/Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This is the beginning of something amazing! SRH -> D4L (Down for life)
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 69 on Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 am
Latest topics
» Gretings old friends.
Witness Application EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 12:11 pm by Back2BaseX

» SRH - Cal Poly 2000
Witness Application EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:51 am by Wopuk

» feelin nostalgic
Witness Application EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm by zeme111

» Soo AC 1.1 SUCKS. Just Saying
Witness Application EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Check this shit out. (Not AC related video[s])
Witness Application EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm by Soulker

» So I have given some thought
Witness Application EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm by Gibarix

» What do you really look like?
Witness Application EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 am by Morse

» Still Alive?
Witness Application EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am by Gibarix

» I lol'd
Witness Application EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 pm by PillMatic

Top posters
Back2BaseX (429)
Witness Application Vote_lcapWitness Application Voting_barWitness Application Vote_rcap 
sticky (392)
Witness Application Vote_lcapWitness Application Voting_barWitness Application Vote_rcap 
PisTOLWhit (345)
Rebel (253)
DaRealRocky (239)
Bukz (232)
Flyght30 (228)
PillMatic (210)
Weez (172)
zeme111 (117)
Playlist

Witness Application

Go down 
+4
PisTOLWhit
Bukz
Witness
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Witness

Witness

Witness Application Empty
PostSubject: Witness Application   Witness Application EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:27 pm

What name do you use in Assault Cube?
Witness

Who refered you to the forums?
Pistol

How long have you been playing Assault Cube?
6 months

Have you ever been a member of any other AC clan? If so, please name them.
=CTK= Co-leader

If yes, how long were you a member and why are you no longer a part of this clan?
just over 1 month, I left the clan aswell as AC for a while. The clan was falling to bits and well I don't wish to disrespect any of my ex-comrades but lets say some of them let the side down.

How old are you?

In which time zone and/or country do you dwell?
GMT

What is your normal play time(s)?
Well just got back into the game (today) but I would say around 3+ hours a day
Please tell us your favorite mode, map (offical), and weapon.
Ac_Desert TOSOK
Favourite weapon would have to be Snipe/shotgun

Do you have a headset (or microphone)?
Yes

Are you able to use the Ventrilo program for voice chat? (free download)
Yes

If there is anything else you care to tell us about yourself, please do!
Well as I said up I quit AC for a while some time ago and came back because I realised I missed the whole community thing the fun of it and the rush of blasting someone with a gib Very Happy

My intentions of joining this clan are:
To be apart of & represent.
Wearing a tag i'm truely proud of and honour (Not saying /SRH/ tag is the one for me just stating what I look for in this clan If I was to join)

Please note:
I'm not at home at the momment shouldnt be for about a week I can get on still only a 1-2 hours a night a little more if lucky XD
Back to top Go down
Bukz

Bukz

PostSubject: Re: Witness Application   Witness Application EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:28 pm

Hey man welcome to our forums. I've seen you in the cube quite a bit and I know you've got some skills. Good luck with your app! Smile
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit

PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: Witness Application   Witness Application EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:14 am

Thanx for coming by man, and whenever your ready to get the rest of your app process started, just let us know and we'll get testing underway asap!
Back to top Go down
Witness

Witness

PostSubject: Re: Witness Application   Witness Application EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:53 am

PisTOLWhit wrote:
Thanx for coming by man, and whenever your ready to get the rest of your app process started, just let us know and we'll get testing underway asap!

Will do just need to get back into the swing of things Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witness Application   Witness Application EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:56 pm

welcome to the forums :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.srhclan.tk
Witness

Witness

PostSubject: Re: Witness Application   Witness Application EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:08 pm

PisTOLWhit wrote:

Ready Wink

Witness Application Readysrh
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit

PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: Witness Application   Witness Application EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:23 pm

:-D

Witness when you see me Flyght or Sticky In-game please ask us for a test

As soon as we get one under the belt, Ill push your app to the next part

;-)
Back to top Go down
Witness

Witness

PostSubject: Re: Witness Application   Witness Application EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:46 pm

whats happening to the clan? it seems to be falling apart?

Dont get me wrong I still want to be apart of it etc but I see no point if the clans dead.
Back to top Go down
JackBauer

JackBauer

PostSubject: Re: Witness Application   Witness Application EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:52 pm

its..not dead..SrH just going throught a rought patch,dun worry witness itll get throught it :p
Back to top Go down
Flyght30

PostSubject: Re: Witness Application   Witness Application EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:09 am

Hey Witness,

I'd love to test you when I am on. Been a little crazy for some of us lately (real life) SRH is an older clan which means there are more stable and consistent members: Read- lacking the childish behaviors and immaturity of a lot whom play this game. The down-side of this is we have jobs, family, college, etc. which we have to balance our time with.
That being said, I'd love to test you, and look forward to the continuation of you application Smile Best of Luck and please remain patient.
Back to top Go down
Witness

Witness

PostSubject: Re: Witness Application   Witness Application EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:02 pm

Flyght30 wrote:
Hey Witness,

I'd love to test you when I am on. Been a little crazy for some of us lately (real life) SRH is an older clan which means there are more stable and consistent members: Read- lacking the childish behaviors and immaturity of a lot whom play this game. The down-side of this is we have jobs, family, college, etc. which we have to balance our time with.
That being said, I'd love to test you, and look forward to the continuation of you application Smile Best of Luck and please remain patient.

Don't worry I'm patient Smile was just a tad bit concerned is all

and yah full time job here too Wink day off tomorrow tho.. woo?
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit

PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: Witness Application   Witness Application EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:38 am

Witness your display of skill and patience during your application process has shown me that you are ready for the next step. You are now officially a Probationary Member of Supporting Radical Habits. Probationary Membership can last anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on how ready the clan is to accept you into our family. For now, you can wear the /SRH/ tags whenever you are in-game, and will have access to admin on certain servers. Please see the Probationary Members forum area for more information, and new content.

Congrats, and welcome to the team!
Back to top Go down
Witness

Witness

PostSubject: Re: Witness Application   Witness Application EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:41 am

PisTOLWhit wrote:
Witness your display of skill and patience during your application process has shown me that you are ready for the next step. You are now officially a Probationary Member of Supporting Radical Habits. Probationary Membership can last anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on how ready the clan is to accept you into our family. For now, you can wear the /SRH/ tags whenever you are in-game, and will have access to admin on certain servers. Please see the Probationary Members forum area for more information, and new content.

Congrats, and welcome to the team!

thanks man Wink
Back to top Go down
Flyght30

PostSubject: Re: Witness Application   Witness Application EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:37 pm

Congratulations! Welcome to the team Witness!
Back to top Go down
zeme111

zeme111

PostSubject: Re: Witness Application   Witness Application EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:35 pm

Congratz and welcome to SRH Witness! Very Happy

~Zeme
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit

PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: Witness Application   Witness Application EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:07 am

where you been zeme??
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Witness Application   Witness Application EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:37 pm

ye zeme where you been :p wana chat with you man.. come on skype sometime Wink
Back to top Go down
zeme111

zeme111

PostSubject: Re: Witness Application   Witness Application EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:23 pm

I've been online, I've gotten really deep into this game called "Redwar" which is pretty much a cheap ripoff of diablo 2, but more people play. http://redwar.uforia.com/

I've also been playing counter strike a lot, but you can't compare that to assault cube, they're really 2 different games. And a little bit of runescape here and there. I've been trying to get off the computer completely really, Real life has wayyyyy better graphics then a computer screen Wink Real life is like an Xbox over 9000. But still, so much hate and prejudice on assault cube, can't accomplish much on it anymore.

~Zeme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witness Application   Witness Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Witness Application
Page 1 of 1